Favorite animals ?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Animal lover here! I'm with Karren on this one, I love rats! They are definitely so clean and so cute. I love their little, chunky fingers...lol.

LOL @ Lisa. I do the same thing just to pet one :-D

KdMakeupArts: Did you name your dog after the movie The Lost Boys? I love that name.

Oh and can't forget my Cheetahs. I have a tattoo of one :-D

Dog's Rule!

truly

i love

polar , panda , koala bears

white tigers

all big black cats

of course dogs, but i wont own anymore and then that 1 that iwill get will be english bulldawg..

Originally Posted by jmgjmg623 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Animal lover here! I'm with Karren on this one, I love rats! They are definitely so clean and so cute. I love there little, chunky fingers...lol. I too love rats! I used to have one named Kisses (he always gave kisses) he was a little chunker and so cute!

I love dogs and cats, but of the wild animals my fave are Pandas. I love elephants and giraffes too. I can't have cats anymore, my boyfriend is allergic, but I have 2 dogs, Chi Chi the chihuahua and Kelso, a chi-terrier mix. I also have America the Betta Fish, I had 2 guppys, the female had babies yesterday and I think the male ate some of them, but he died shortly thereafter. So now I have 1 adult and about 30 baby guppies. Oh, and I have a dwarf hamster named Nosey Sheridan. (my kids couldn't agree on a name, so they both picked one.) I am a complete fool for animals!

i really love dogs!! thats my love, cimona!! we found her in the street
frown.gif

i also like polar bears, tigers, bunnies, bats, chipmunks....but i dont know...with dogs there is a different feeling~ you can communicate with them...

i mean, many animals can bring out a sentiment with their eyes but with dogs it's a lot different...thats what i think! ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm a dog lover. I have a 130 lb black lab that thinks he is a lap dog.

And what's wrong with eating octupi? They are good if cooked right, otherwise they are like rubber

aww, that's a hard one!

ferrets, cats, dogs, snakes...those are what we have that i <3 to bits.

penguins, octupi, sloths (omg baby sloths are the CUTEST!), and sea turtles >.<

Cats, plain and simple. Domestic, rare, designer breeds, big cats. I'm definitely getting a designer breed ASAP seeing as how it's my only chance of having a "big" cat anyway LOL!

This isn't to say I don't like other kinds of animals, but cats are by far my fave!

I absolutely love anything! Even beetles and spiders, but my favorites have to be:

Cats-especially big wild ones like lions, tigers, and leopards

Cephalopods-my favorite is cuttlefish

Marsupials-I'm the only person I know that thinks possums are adorable ha ha! I also own 5 sugar gliders.

hmm i would have to say my fave pets are my pit bulls and my American bull dogs i love them

Back