Favorite Becca Cosmetics stuff?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Liz

Reaction score
I was browsing through Sephora and was looking at all of the Becca stuff. I remember Lea and Trisha buying some of thier stuff.

How do you guys like the line?

How are the foundations? Are they any good, or should I just stick to my Chantecaille?

Reaction score
i use the luminous skin color and i like it so far. i could use more coverage, but it's okay. my concealer works good for that. i also use the loose powder and i love it. it definitely sets makeup and keeps me looking fresh. i love the packaging also!

Reaction score
Ditto!! I love the loose powder and LSC is very nice and light. I don't need much but like to mix it up with my moisturizer when I want to use fdtn.

Originally Posted by Jennifer i use the luminous skin color and i like it so far. i could use more coverage, but it's okay. my concealer works good for that. i also use the loose powder and i love it. it definitely sets makeup and keeps me looking fresh. i love the packaging also!

Reaction score
I bought the loose powder and it was just ok. In no means did I hate it, but I didn't love it. It was also heavily perfumed, which I didn't like it. But hey, everyone's different!!! Alot of people swear by the loose powder, etc.

Reaction score
I heard nice things about Becca Loose Powder, and I'm looking forward to try it.

Reaction score
I havent tried anything from that line but i'd like to sometime soon. I've heard their Luminous Skin Colour is pretty good

Reaction score
I've tried the concealers and didn't think much of them - they were no good at covering my dark circles

Reaction score
I love the LSC foundation, it gives a bit more coverage than ordinary tinted moisturisers and isn't greasy either. It lasts all day too. I love the loose powder, but since I normally use pressed I don't have anything to compare it too.

Reaction score
I haven't tried anything from Becca yet, and I'm scared to...as many good reviews as I've been hearing about it, I'm afraid it will be another one of those that I buy everything from.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by envymi I haven't tried anything from Becca yet, and I'm scared to...as many good reviews as I've been hearing about it, I'm afraid it will be another one of those that I buy everything from. I totally know what you mean by this comment. I need to start a MUT Saving account to buy everything you gals recommend.

Reaction score
yea, i would like to try the foundation and the shimmer that Trisha was talking about. my list is about ten miles long now!!

Latest posts