Favorite drugstore mascaras!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score

finding the perfect mascara is a vary hard thing to do especially if your a very picky person like me that will spend over $20.00 on one mascara and find out that its just not for you. i purchased these two mascaras a month ago and these are my go to mascaras that really worked for me!
L’Oreal Million Lashes Mascara — this was the first mascara i purchased before the colossal mascara and it was introduced to me by my best friend, this mascara has got to be the best mascara i have tried yet and i even received compliments saying that my lashes look longer.Voluminous Million Lashes is a pretty basic volumizing mascara it does what its suppose to do. I like the smooth, smudge-free formula and the absence of flakes, and if you’re looking for thicker lashes and a drugstore price, you might want to give it a try.

Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara-this mascara was given to me in a giveaway a few weeks ago. at first i was pretty hesitant to try it out because the wand looks very clumpy and ugly, but once applied it really defines your lashes with just the perfect amount of a mascara should be I'd say it does a decent job at defining and lengthening.The wand is HUGE but I don't really have a problem with that. It's stiff and applies the mascara. I like that it stays put the whole day and doesn't smudge or flake.really worth trying.

hop you enjoy my review.

Reaction score
it used to be Maybelline Lash Stylist but I can't seem to find that anymore. Nowadays its L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion.

Latest posts