Favorite Men's Fragrance?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Lolita Lempicka Man, YSL Body Kouros, & Madame Rochas Man.

Reaction score
You should turn this into a POLL, by using the board's poll function. When you post a new thread, just look for the POST A POLL area

Anyhow good one!

Originally Posted by PnkCosmo

Lolita Lempicka Man, YSL Body Kouros, & Madame Rochas Man.

Reaction score
My favorite is an oldie but a damn goodie!! Drakkar Noir

MMMMM I loooooove that!!!

Reaction score
I didn't do a poll b/c I wanted people to be able to post whatever they wanted; not select from a few options.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) You should turn this into a POLL, by using the board's poll function. When you post a new thread, just look for the POST A POLL area
Anyhow good one!

Reaction score
my faves are emporio armani he and marc jacobs for men. i sometimes wear both, as i find them much more agreeable than the womens versions.

Reaction score
I also like Armani

Originally Posted by haloinrverse

my faves are emporio armani he and marc jacobs for men. i sometimes wear both, as i find them much more agreeable than the womens versions.

Reaction score
Someone I once swapped with sent my hubby a sample of Emporio Armani He. My hubby doesn't usually wear cologne - though his anti-perspirant smells great! Just to humor me, he's worn "He" a few times. I'm thinking of getting a bottle for him for Christmas or our anniversary, but I don't know how often he'd use it. I'm just glad that he's worn it more than once, and he knows that I *really* like it when he does! It just seems to suit him well!

I grew up loving the scent of Drakkar Noir, as well!
Haven't gotten him to try that on yet, but mmm, it smells delicious!

Originally Posted by haloinrverse my faves are emporio armani he and marc jacobs for men. i sometimes wear both, as i find them much more agreeable than the womens versions.

Reaction score
He should review it with that statement of "Usually I don't wear any, but when I do, my wife jumps my bones"

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea

Someone I once swapped with sent my hubby a sample of Emporio Armani He. My hubby doesn't usually wear cologne - though his anti-perspirant smells great! Just to humor me, he's worn "He" a few times. I'm thinking of getting a bottle for him for Christmas or our anniversary, but I don't know how often he'd use it. I'm just glad that he's worn it more than once, and he knows that I *really* like it when he does! It just seems to suit him well!
I grew up loving the scent of Drakkar Noir, as well!
Haven't gotten him to try that on yet, but mmm, it smells delicious!

Reaction score
LOL - Um...alrighty then.
LOL

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) He should review it with that statement of "Usually I don't wear any, but when I do, my wife jumps my bones"

Reaction score
Polo Sport or Burberry for men are my faves.. ***Mmmm, dreamy***

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) He should review it with that statement of "Usually I don't wear any, but when I do, my wife jumps my bones"
Tony just spotted buying some himself LOL

Reaction score
Yup.. and that's why we love you

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Heheh I take the brunt of the man jokes LOL

Reaction score
Originally Posted by stacie0129 My fave is pie by Givenchy. It is wonderful! That smells so GOOD! I've actually even worn it! LOL It's light enough to be unisex... kinda like clean powder smell

Reaction score
I love L'EAU D'ISSEY by Issey Miyake and Marc Jacobs.

Latest posts