Favorite Shampoo/Conditioner

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I Am Coconut Cowashing Conditioner is my HG and I discovered it in the January curlkit.  I also like the number 4 clarifying shampoo that has been a few Birchboxes.  I try to stay away from brands that include sulfates, parabens, mineral oil, etc. in their shampoos and conditioners.

Originally Posted by quene8106 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

As I Am Coconut Cowashing Conditioner is my HG and I discovered it in the January curlkit.  I also like the number 4 clarifying shampoo that has been a few Birchboxes.  I try to stay away from brands that include sulfates, parabens, mineral oil, etc. in their shampoos and conditioners.
I got the Number 4 and I'm afraid to use cuz I read somewhere that it's not friendly with color treated hair, do you know if it is or not? I'm afraid of ruining my Ombre D:

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the Number 4 and I'm afraid to use cuz I read somewhere that it's not friendly with color treated hair, do you know if it is or not? I'm afraid of ruining my Ombre D:
I read on the bottle that it does not mess with colored hair but I hope that someone else on this thread could back me up on this one :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. My hair products are in storage (except my As I Am cowash)

Originally Posted by quene8106 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I read on the bottle that it does not mess with colored hair but I hope that someone else on this thread could back me up on this one :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. My hair products are in storage (except my As I Am cowash)
it says it doesn't strip color. Sorry if this is like too personal or something, is your hair color treated and if so, did you notice a difference?

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

it says it doesn't strip color. Sorry if this is like too personal or something, is your hair color treated and if so, did you notice a difference?
I colored my hair brown in the fall (it was originally black) and it didn't make a huge difference at all. You can check out my profile and the progression of my pics if it helps :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back