Favourite Alchoholic Drinks

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate beer--wish I could drink it, as it is usually cheaper. Just can't stand the taste though. My favorites are a GOOD bloody mary, mojito, margarita--on the rocks, and Captain Morgan (Silver if they have it) and diet Coke.

Mmmmmm I love Ameretto Sours (Did I spell that right) Oh and I love Long Island Ice t's
whistling.gif

I don't really drink.

It's not that I don't like it, I just don't want to drink it. I don't mind shandy or vodka with iron bru but I wouldn't ask for one, and I drink it very rarely.

i don't like beer at all! i drink cider instead- bulmers or magners, or very occasionally western's- but thats really alcoholic.

if we're talking cocktails mine's a sex on the beach please!!! or long island ice tea if i want to fall over after one drink
wink.gif

On my 19th just 2months ago, I went to Milestones for dinner and I had an Ultimate Bellini with a shot of raspberry vodka on the side.... it tasted soo good, just like fuzzy peaches, the candy !!

My drink tasted are very similar to that of a Hollywood pensioner out of a Jackie Collins novel...a good ol' G&T with a slice of lime. Bombay Sapphire is nice gin and the bottle is pretty also! I also like wine..any wine really, especially a nice Claret though. Martini's are very nice also.

I love White Russian cocktails- as a treat on occasion as they are choc full of cream!

I've tried to like beer but the taste makes me gag. I used to drink it at parties when there was nothing else and it made me really ill. As i am a few years older now i have cut down my drinking a lot.

Since I'm not 21 yet,sad face, I can't go out to bars and order me a nice drink.

When I used to go to parties,I would just drink w/e they had.

But if I had to pick a favorite,it would be Pinia Colatas.

I like a nice beer.

My current fave is Big Rocks Traditional Ale. I also like Warthog, partially because none of my friends like it so I don't have to share :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Rum Island Iced Tea (my at-home-drinking-with-the-friends staple, by Bacardi), followed closely by a good Appletini that's mixed just right, not too sweet, not too strong. I'm not really a bar person but when I'm out I tend to ask for a recommendation. I had a blueberry sour thing last time i went out and it was FABULOUS... wish i could remember what it was called.

Back