favourite make up tutorial channels on youtube?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@zadi: What makeup tutorials have given bad advice? I want to start watching makeup tutorials but I don't want to be given bad information and not understand that's it bad because I am an amateur. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />    The only  one i have ever watched was Michelle Phan and missglamorazzi

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'll pm you. LOL

Can you hit me up on that list too? 
smile.gif
  I have a lot on my list and have noticed some overlapping statements about certain makeup. 

lisasz09 has grown on me, recently. I always liked her reviews and favourites, but she seems more poised or something now.

I also love EmilyNoel83 (Beauty Broadcast) youtube channel. She's absolutely wonderful and her tutorials are so easy to follow. It's the only channel I watch regularly

Originally Posted by emily /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks so much to all who gave me a shout-out. I appreciate it! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Emily......youre the best in my book! Youre down to earth and love to mix high end and drug store.  Keep it up girl!!!!!!

Back