Favourite Shoes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by honeybee7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  ooh.those are ridiculous.please tell me you walk around with only those on.
Oh, I do.

I do.

Quote: Originally Posted by glitzglam10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yes, you totally should! For the longest time I would wear just shoes, or cheap Forever 21 boots that would break in a matter of weeks. A nice pair of leather riding boots are super durable, last forever, and are stylish. I'd say definitely worth investing in. There are many high-quality mock riding boots out there, but I find that authentic riding boots last the longest.
I'm sold! hah (I don't need much convincing at times :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by PeridotCricket /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My favorite pair of shoes is my combat boots. They're only practical for Winter, but I wish I could wear them all year. The sole also split about a month ago, so this was their last Winter. I need to make a trip to the Army/Navy Surplus Store. Combat boots are the most comfortable things I have ever worn on my feet.
Nice!  I've always liked the look of them too.  This thread is really getting me into boot shopping at the moment :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Courtnee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OK, so I don't wear heels or anything flash like that but, I do love skate shoes, like DC and supras. Supras are like the most awesome style of hightopps and DCs are your classic skater hip hop style shoes, really cummfy and durabale. :)
Hightops are awesome!  Back in the day, they were all I ever wore to school :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by honeybee7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  my poor baby chuck slip ons! i've had them for 10+ years and washed them a billion times.i do love them so.they aren't very photogenic! haha
10 years is quite impressive.  I've had a number of pairs of Chucks, but only get a year or so  usually.  I'm one of those people that likes to walk pretty much everywhere so I have a bit of a habit of destroying shoes too at times lol

Quote: Originally Posted by Deareux /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have this pair of Prada heels. I usually don't spend much on shoes, but these were to die for! I love them!
I am super-envious at the moment lol

Found a photo of my old cage heels.  I LOVED these until the zipper ripped off, literally :unsure:   They we're actually pretty comfortable, too.  I'm tempted to see if somewhere can fix them, but the heel seems to be coming loose on one too.. I'm afraid of how much that would cost lol

Cage Heels.jpg

Girl, they totally look like they have my name on them... Where did you steal them from??? Lol just kidding. Haha

But they look like, so comfy, so stylish, so pretty, and super casual yet formal at the same time. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

...Hope that made sense... Lol

I love comfortable shoes! I walk around alot. I have a small collection of Vans, Converse, Nike woman. Heels are reserved for balls and dinners! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

My J-41 Deva Sport Sandals. I'm a sucker for Mary Jane style shoes and these came up last summer when I was searching for dressy MJs on Amazon. They've been on my wish list since then. I found them at DSW 2 months ago for $30 cheaper than what Amazon had them for.

If I would have known they were as comfortable as they are and that I would wear them all the time, I would have paid full price for them last summer.

image.jpg

I love comfortable shoes! I walk around alot. I have a small collection of Vans, Converse, Nike woman. Heels are reserved for balls and dinners! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  
I've definitely shelved some of my less comfortable shoes for more special occasions.  I'm much more into comfortable shoes these days than I use too! lol :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My J-41 Deva Sport Sandals. I'm a sucker for Mary Jane style shoes and these came up last summer when I was searching for dressy MJs on Amazon. They've been on my wish list since then. I found them at DSW 2 months ago for $30 cheaper than what Amazon had them for.

If I would have known they were as comfortable as they are and that I would wear them all the time, I would have paid full price for them last summer.
Love the style of these!  They look really nice too, and could go with just about anything!  Cool stuff :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

my favorite shoes are always summer sandals and wedges!!

Last edited by a moderator:
my favorite shoes are always summer sandals and wedges!!

I definitely love my sandals! I really need to invest in a good pair soon. I buy all the discount ones from places like Claire's and Ardene's which I seem to always break super-fast lol

Last edited by a moderator:
sv3q12.jpg

I have quite a broad taste when it comes to shoes, yet I’m very picky.

- I love my Spiked Lita boots by Jeffrey Campell (black ones with rivets), along with some of his other boots; I probably won’t be getting more though, as they doesn’t really fit for most occasions.
- The Bianca Brushed Calf Leather Pumps by Louboutin (red and black ones) are, in my opinion the sexiest shoes ever made.
- The Oriana sandals by Dolce Vita (brown ones) are beautiful for everyday outfits.
- Valentino Rockstud T-Strap Pumps (beige ones).
- Caddie Mixed Media Sandal by Sole Society (animal print ones).

My current favorites are my "Salem" boots by Unif. But jeez...I also have an amazing pair....like art, they are- I they're buy Jeffery Campbell....ugh what are they called? Oh, I think the "Luv U" shoe or something. Love them- although they are definitely made for walking on flat, stable surfaces in.

sv3q12.jpg

I have quite a broad taste when it comes to shoes, yet I’m very picky.

- I love my Spiked Lita boots by Jeffrey Campell (black ones with rivets), along with some of his other boots; I probably won’t be getting more though, as they doesn’t really fit for most occasions.

- The Bianca Brushed Calf Leather Pumps by Louboutin (red and black ones) are, in my opinion the sexiest shoes ever made.

- The Oriana sandals by Dolce Vita (brown ones) are beautiful for everyday outfits.

- Valentino Rockstud T-Strap Pumps (beige ones).

- Caddie Mixed Media Sandal by Sole Society (animal print ones).
All of these are gorgeous; I totally want to go out and buy all of them! lol Maybe it's time to fill my large walk-in closet ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My current favorites are my "Salem" boots by Unif. But jeez...I also have an amazing pair....like art, they are- I they're buy Jeffery Campbell....ugh what are they called? Oh, I think the "Luv U" shoe or something. Love them- although they are definitely made for walking on flat, stable surfaces in.
Somehow, I'm not familiar with Jeffrey Campbell; apparently I love under a rock (I'll blame it on being Canadian! hah).  Totally love these designs! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I saw all the post here and got all the nice collections of shoes. All images of shoe posted here is really nice and but I want the some different colors for shoes like golden and silver. I want that shoe for my wedding that will be matched with my wedding dress. 

Back