• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

February 2014 Ipsy Swaps

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So ipsy sent me a second bag for some reason...So these are up for trade still IPKY BB cream in Light x2 ---PENDING Pop Beauty gloss in Peony Petal ---PENDING Tini Beauty shadow in Ambrosia Zoya in Dot Hit me up with your trade lists! 

I still have the odetta polish from Feb. box if anyone is interested. Send me your trade lists.

WANTED: POP Beauty Plump Pout lipgloss from the February Ipsy Glambag.
Reason I want it - both SEALED and unsealed - is because I plan to take these to the FDA office in Seattle next month. I do not believe it was a flavoring issue and unfortunately POP Beauty has not come out to say that they plan on getting it tested. Since I can't afford to get it tested myself with the products I think the only way we'll know is if the FDA steps in. I have filed my own complaint, including images from the mini versus full size, but think if they have the actual products and smell it for themselves they'll know that the complaints have merit.

I don't have anything to trade for these items but if you're willing to help get to the bottom of this I would appreciate it. PM me for my mailing address to send the POP Beauty Plump Pouts to.

I was wondering if anyone received the full sized pop beauty lip gloss in either peony petal or honey rose from Pop and wanted to trade it for fuschia freesia

Back