Fergie in Harper's Bazaar Magazine! Hot or Not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, Fergie isn't the most manish looking woman out there...

But I guess for the purposes of the mag, she look ok...

She kinda looks old. I tried to think she was pretty because she is always referenced as "hot", but you guys are right. "Harsh" is the perfect description......sorry.

Funny.....We were just talking about her at work today (US Weekly mags). I really don't think she is pretty

Agree...face is too harsh. Looked better without all the damn injections! Blah!

I agree, she has a very harsh, masculine look about her, but she doesn't look too bad in these shots. I like the little black dress she is wearing in the 3rd photo.

I love her...I think she looks great all the time...but I know alot of people don't ( I don't get it) LOL

She has come a long way since Kids Incorporated hasn't she?!
smile.gif

HOT, HOT, HOT!!!!

It's strange because in some pictures I see of her I think she looks pretty and in others I don't think she is very attractive at all but I think she looks good here. Not loving the clothes but facially she looks quite good I think.

I think she looks fine, I'm liking the black dress, not so much the other 2 outfits

I like all the pictures except the one of her on the cover, don't dig the blue dress she's wearing. She looks like they tried to slim her down with digital imaging. I mean she usually looks bigger. Not overweight or anything, but she doesn't look as skinny as she does here in her other pictures.

I think she's hot, but I find it amusing that she denies any plastic surgery when there clearly has been. Hell, if I could get it done, I'd be shoutin' from the rooftops!

The outfit with the balero style leather jacket and salmon colored pants is cute! The others are kinda eh...but yeah I agree her face does look pretty, not as harsh as it usually is.

You should see her pix before all her meth drama, so gorgeous! But kids, that's why you should stay clear away from all drugs if not anything white and/or powdered.

Hugs not Drugs!

I like the dress on the cover and I like the little leather jacket/bolero thingie

BUT I do thing fergie is ugly, on almost every picture I see her she looks like a drag queeb to me, and thats a big insult for the drags because the ones I know look better than most woman.

so she looks like a bad drag queen

I think she looks good...very "fashion magazine photoshoot" appropriate.

Back