Finally....I GOT THE JOB!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations!
11.gif

Oh....I am so proud of you dear....sorry...no really....I'm very excited, man you're own office....boy, and the increase in pay, in the laptop and ummmm you're buying a mansion and what?

Congrats Melissa! You totally deserve it!

Originally Posted by eightthirty /img/forum/go_quote.gif I got the job I've been waiting for. No more job hunting! I start on 9/25!!!
Now I just have to find an apartment!

I'm getting a 26% percent increase in my pay. It's a great position (an advancement for sure) at a great company with great benefits. So, the 6 years of being underpaid in my current position really paid off. I'm so excited.

Other pluses...I get a laptop, an office and I won't have to clock in anymore!! WOOT!

So, in time my quality time with MUT will have returned back to 100% normal!

That is excellent news Mel, congratulations!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by VenusGoddess /img/forum/go_quote.gif Congrats!!!! What new make-up are you buying with the pay increase??
wink.gif
That's a darn good question!! I need some new clothes first....but I'm sure I'll pass a few counters in the process!!

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Congrats! What will you be doing now? I'm moving on up!! I'm going from Customer Service with my current company (industrial distribution is the type of business) to an indirect competitor (the leader in the field) to take a position as a Purchasing Agent/Buyer. I'll be responsible for 1 HUGE company's tool crib and ensuring that it's always fully stocked (That's the ordering/sourcing part).

Thank you again to everyone for all your congrats!

Back