first prom please help!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, this would definitely be considered early prep but I'm super excited and dont really know much about makeup, with this dress and my glasses does anyone have ideas? Ive included picture of me with and without my glasses. I'm not sure how I'll have my hair but it will be mostly down, and I'm going to wear silver-colored jewelry and black shoes. Sorry for rambling but any help would really be appreciated!

I would definitely do a pinky/nude lips & I would do a smokey eye with black eye liner- it will make your pretty blue eyes pop. I would use a tinted moisturizer & concealer, check out the tutorial on MUT for contouring- bronzer, pale pink blush, and a great highlighter. & I'd wear contacts if possible- could be your debut :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Hair I would straighten- boys love long, straight, & sexy!!!

You should definitely straighten your hair! & I agree with Shauna999 a smoky eye will definitely bring out your blue eyes. I like how you want to start early cause it gives you a lot of time to experiment with makeup

I would recommend trying to have all of your accessories match - like, silver jewelry, silver shoes, or black jewelry, black shoes. =]

Like other girls said, definitely straighten your hair, that would make you look great and maybe a half up do would work too. A smokey will definitely bring out your eyes and maybe a more muted lip color cuz of the bold eye. Your dress looks really pretty I would accessorize like  Baberanza said with either black or silver accessories and I'd advice contacts too, so you look extra cute! Good luck :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I would suggest a teal and black gradient smokey eye, with a small dash of a warm toned violet under the eye. It'll bring out the color of your eyes. Small, natural looking eyelashes. A faint bit of a tea rose shade of blush on the cheeks, and a slightly pinked nude lip glossed with something sheer with maybe the smallest touch of glitter.

I would also suggest filling in your browns a little bit - nothing too heavy, just something to make them a little more prominent.

Ooh! and paint your nails pretty! & the toenails too if your shoes are open-toed.

Thank so much! I will begin the shoe hunt, and im already working on contacts, love the debut idea. I just might. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> the hairstyle i was thinking might have to wait for senior prom,it would be like this but the loos hair would be more curly.. its not really visible in the pics but i have the super super curly, child that had a ringlet afro before it grew more than three inches,even when you straighten it it's still not straight type of hair....
i like the up do idea, it might fit the dress better... again thanks a ton! =D

I think half up, half down hair with some face framing  curls would be pretty. A cute black heel and I'd lean towards silver or antique jewelry pieces like some pretty chandelier earrings, a bracelet, little pendant.. Makeup wise, if you're a novice, just practice a few times to get your look down beforehand. Tinted moisturizer to even your skin tone(if that's a concern), a little matte bronzer and highlighter for contouring, blush, a beautiful berry pink lip. Your eyes! I like the idea of purple, like a wash over the lids and a winged liner look.

Latest posts

Back