First time poster... a FOTD! :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone! This is my first time posting at this forum, but I thought what better way to introduce myself than through a FOTD? My name is Christine, and I've been into makeup (mostly MAC Cosmetics, though!) for a couple years now. I'm twenty, go to college, and do makeup when I get inspired :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I do bold to bright to neutral to barely there. This is an example of my more toned down looks!

Thanks for looking!

makeup-113006-open.jpg

makeup-113006-open2.jpg

makeup-113006-closed.jpg

makeup-113006-side.jpg

makeup-113006-lips3.jpg

makeup-113006-full3.jpg

makeup-113006-full4.jpg

makeup-113006-full5.jpg

makeup-113006-full6.jpg

I used Dazzleray pigment on lid, Phloof! eyeshadow on inner lid, Goldmine eyeshadow on middle of lid, Valet eyeshadow on outer lid and outer lower lash line, Bronze eyeshadow on outer crease, Rye eyeshadow above crease, Bisque eyeshadow on brow, Goldmine eyeshadow on lower lash line, and Graphblack technakohl on lower waterline. I wore Sunbasque blush on cheeks with Enriched Refined Bronze to contour and Gold Dusk pigment to highlight. I had Red No. 5 lipstick with Prestigious lipglass and a touch of Gold pigment on my lips.

well hello YOU! so ncie to see u even in here! =]

Now everywhere i go i'll see those pretty eyes n lips..

i bet everyone here will love ur work! =]

Hey Christine! Welcome to MUT!

I've seen your work and it's absolutely gorgeous! The girls on here will love you!

You are totally rockin' red no. 5...I must get it now for myself!

Haha :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It is nice to see a familiar face! I'm trying to get back into makeup, and I figure what better way than meet new people who love it already?

roses1w.jpg

I've seen you on mac_cosmetics and I have always loved you looks. Look forward to your posting here.

WoooOooooOw Christine welcome to mut :icon_chee ...and i've seen your work in your own site :bandit: hehehe..anyway nice to see u here ..i'm sure the girls will love your fab work :smilehappyyes:

wow, you look really pretty, love the eye make up and the lippy is gorgeous!

Wow! Your lips and your e/s blending are fantastic! Welcome to mut!

Latest posts

Back