First time posting in Photoshoot!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love them!!! Here's another vote for glossy lips in the first look. The others I find perfect.

I agree with most of the posts-something needs too be a bit darker, it looks a bit washed out. Still gorgeous though!

You're gorgeous! I'd add a bit of clear gloss also. Or even a very pale pinky gloss. Other than that, they look great!

I <3 pale lips. And I love nude-makeup. thats your own studio? =) so, your a photographer? (me too) Im so jealous! Makeup is wonderful!

Originally Posted by LilDee /img/forum/go_quote.gif I agree with the gloss for the first pic.. Although it's still very pretty
smile.gif

however for the second one i'll have to disagree with the majority..

I love the pale nude lips in this one! it makes the jewels stand out nicely.. and somehow they bring out the makeup around your eyes too!! I think you used the perfect amount of makeup to not have to much going on..

I LOVE the second pic, it is absolutely stunning!!

Couldn't be better said! With the jewels, the pale, opaque matte mouth is PERFECT!! and the eyes just glow!
you are gorgeous!

Thank you everyone! Yes, I have a small studio at my place where I practice photography. It's an expensive hobby 0_0

You are very beautiful and vey talented! Holy crap! LOL! Those are excellent photos!
biggrin.gif

you have great features and are very beautiful! i like the matte nude lips. i would suggest stronger eye color and darker brows. but over all, hats off to you!!!!

the first pic pale lips not so good but it looks really good in the second one

pics of you look great!!!

I would also suggest adding some gloss or using a warmer nude color...it would look great. I like the second pic a lot, you look gorgeous! Thanks for sharing you talent.
smile.gif

Back