Fixing damaged hair?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I am 33 and I spent 16 years dying my natural light brown hair to very blonde sometimes platinum. Coupled with neglect, it’s fair to say my hair is damaged. It grows but no length gets added because it breaks on the ends.
I have very fine hair. I’ve gone back to a more natural color and last dyed it in January. Any recommendations for help restoring my hair and helping it grow? Thanks!!!

I want to share my hair fall journey with you and how I fixed it, how I’m still kind of going through it, and what are the products that helped me, what are the practices that helped me? What are the things that I’m still doing? What I think was the cause for it? I think I have it figured out!

So I want to share all of that in more with you. So what I do want to tell all my readers is that this is essentially my experience, obviously, and how I Googled myself out of this problem.

If you are facing severe hair fall, you feel like it requires medical attention. I would suggest that you go and see a psychologist first. Read more;

Latest posts

Back