Flightplan - Jodie Foster

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Mar 8, 2005
Messages
1,149
Reaction score
0
I was watching the trailer and thought it looked good, however inconceivable the premise. I really don't think they would let a mother or anyone get that far on a plane in this day. Still looks good though and I'm a huge Jodie Foster fan.

http://movies.aol.com/movie_exclusive_flightplan_clip

watch the trailer and see for yourself.

 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
442
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Originally Posted by Sofia

I was watching the trailer and thought it looked good, however inconceivable the premise. I really don't think they would let a mother or anyone get that far on a plane in this day. Still looks good though and I'm a huge Jodie Foster fan.
http://movies.aol.com/movie_exclusive_flightplan_clip

watch the trailer and see for yourself.




Looks good! I wanna see it
 

Liz

Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
9,784
Reaction score
2
i saw previews for it when i was at the movies. it's interesting. i think she knows the ins and out of the plane because when she and her daughter got on the plane the daughter said something like "did you make this plane?"

 
Joined
Jun 4, 2005
Messages
3,721
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Sofia I was watching the trailer and thought it looked good, however inconceivable the premise. I really don't think they would let a mother or anyone get that far on a plane in this day. Still looks good though and I'm a huge Jodie Foster fan.
http://movies.aol.com/movie_exclusive_flightplan_clip

watch the trailer and see for yourself.

The premise sounds similar to The Forgotten, with Julianne Moore. I didn't really like that movie, but I like Jodie; she's awesome in The Silence of the Lambs.
 
Joined
Jun 4, 2005
Messages
1,050
Reaction score
0
Yeah, apparently Jodie (her character) designed the plane (two stories) I saw this at the movie theater (the preview) it looks wild, can't wait to see it. Has anyone seen Red Eye yet? I want to see that one too. I had the two confused at first.

 
Joined
Jun 4, 2005
Messages
3,721
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by suziqq322 Yeah, apparently Jodie (her character) designed the plane (two stories) I saw this at the movie theater (the preview) it looks wild, can't wait to see it. Has anyone seen Red Eye yet? I want to see that one too. I had the two confused at first. I saw Red Eye last weekend, and i really liked it. I thought it was odd how short it is (85 min.), but that's much better than a movie that just drags on. Rachel McAdams and Cillian Murphy (Scarecrow from Batman Begins) are both excellent, and while the ending is a bit unbelievable, it was still thoroughly enjoyable.
 
Joined
Jun 4, 2005
Messages
1,050
Reaction score
0
Thanks Anne for the recommendation! I think I'll go see the matinee tomorrow!


Originally Posted by anne7 I saw Red Eye last weekend, and i really liked it. I thought it was odd how short it is (85 min.), but that's much better than a movie that just drags on. Rachel McAdams and Cillian Murphy (Scarecrow from Batman Begins) are both excellent, and while the ending is a bit unbelievable, it was still thoroughly enjoyable.
 
Joined
Feb 12, 2005
Messages
28,176
Reaction score
3
I too saw Red Eye and it was a good and entertaining flick.

 
Joined
Aug 4, 2005
Messages
358
Reaction score
0
Flightplan looks really good.. It does look like the Forgotten!

I saw Red Eye and really liked it.. Rachael McAdams is so beautiful and Cilian Murphy makes a very good villain! They're both amazing actors too!!


Does anyone here check http://www.rottentomatoes.com ? I always check for reviews before watching the movies!

 
Joined
Mar 8, 2005
Messages
1,149
Reaction score
0
I saw Red Eye this weekend and I think it was alright. I think he played a good villain, but I'm just not a fan of Rachel McAdams. I can't really pinpoint what it is about her acting that throws me. 85 mins @ $12 not worth it at all. I'd wait to rent.

Her father was funny...

 
Joined
Jun 4, 2005
Messages
3,721
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by lilyindavis Flightplan looks really good.. It does look like the Forgotten!
I saw Red Eye and really liked it.. Rachael McAdams is so beautiful and Cilian Murphy makes a very good villain! They're both amazing actors too!!


Does anyone here check http://www.rottentomatoes.com ? I always check for reviews before watching the movies!

I too check rottentomatoes, as well as imdb.com for patron reviews, not just critics'. Sometimes I like the movies that get the 'rotten' rating, but you can usually sort out the major duds with these sites. Movie tickets are too expensive (around $7 where I live, and I know they can get up to $12+) to waste on stupid movies that will be out on DVD in 3 months.
 
Joined
Jun 4, 2005
Messages
1,050
Reaction score
0
Hi Sofia,

I saw Redeye this weekend as well and I thought just the opposite, I LOVED IT. I really like Rachel McAdams. My first time really seeing her is in Wedding Crashers, however maybe she was in other movies, I don't know. JMO though. I can't wait for Flightplan though.

Suzi

Originally Posted by Sofia I saw Red Eye this weekend and I think it was alright. I think he played a good villain, but I'm just not a fan of Rachel McAdams. I can't really pinpoint what it is about her acting that throws me. 85 mins @ $12 not worth it at all. I'd wait to rent.
Her father was funny...

 
Joined
Mar 31, 2005
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Sofia I was watching the trailer and thought it looked good, however inconceivable the premise. I really don't think they would let a mother or anyone get that far on a plane in this day. Still looks good though and I'm a huge Jodie Foster fan.
http://movies.aol.com/movie_exclusive_flightplan_clip

watch the trailer and see for yourself.

Hi Sofia

Yes now this looks interesting to go see. I like jodie also

I luv it when she played the panic room

 
Joined
Jul 10, 2005
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by suziqq322 Hi Sofia,
I saw Redeye this weekend as well and I thought just the opposite, I LOVED IT. I really like Rachel McAdams. My first time really seeing her is in Wedding Crashers, however maybe she was in other movies, I don't know. JMO though. I can't wait for Flightplan though.

Suzi

I really wanna see Red Eye, im glad there's so many good reviews here!


Rachel McAdams was amazing in the Notebook. I am partial to that movie though, because it was one of my favorite books before the movie came out. It's by Nicholas Sparks, same author who wrote A Walk to Remember. Anywho, getting back to Rachel McAdams...she was in Mean Girls as well. Really funny movie, if you get the chance you should rent it. She was also in The Hot Chick with Rob Schneider. Kinda corny, but i really liked it.

 
Joined
Feb 12, 2005
Messages
28,176
Reaction score
3
Originally Posted by nypunkgrl511 I really wanna see Red Eye, im glad there's so many good reviews here!

Rachel McAdams was amazing in the Notebook. I am partial to that movie though, because it was one of my favorite books before the movie came out. It's by Nicholas Sparks, same author who wrote A Walk to Remember. Anywho, getting back to Rachel McAdams...she was in Mean Girls as well. Really funny movie, if you get the chance you should rent it. She was also in The Hot Chick with Rob Schneider. Kinda corny, but i really liked it.

She is great. I really liked her in Mean Girls.. more than Lindsay Lohan. I also cried at A Walk To Remember. mandy Moore was great!
 

Latest posts

Top