Follow me as I plan a Bridal Shower and eventually the bachelorette party...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, by the way, I love those Invitations! 
wub.gif

Update: We made amends... somewhat, and my mother insists that we carry on with my original plans so...

I called Cinders and re-booked the location, date, and time as before.  Re-sent them the deposit - but lowered the guaranteed head count.  At this point it doesnt matter if its in the Wine Cellar or the Main Dining Room.

Also, because I was done with it - I never ordered the invitations - so, I had to rush order the invites and pay the extra $25.00 for overnight shipping.  My mom said she'd reimburse me - but truthfully I wouldnt take a dime from her.

I also included a 4x6 note card (with sample pictures) with the invitations:

[SIZE=medium]Whether or not you can make it to the bridal shower, we would love for you to participate in our bridal shower scrapbook![/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]All you have to do is send me a scrapbook page assembled and embellished with your favorite recipe, poem, phrases, or the best advice you’ve ever received![/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Bring it with you on the day of the shower or if you can’t make it – send me your work of art in the mail! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]If you can’t send me a page, but want me to include a recipe, a picture, anything – send it to me and I’ll make sure it makes in and that you get credit![/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Imagine "K" opening a book full of recipes, poems, and advice given to her by those close to her!  It’s a great way to remember this special day! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Let me know if you have any questions!!  Here are some ideas (by the way, the album fits 12x12 pages)![/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Thanks![/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium] [/SIZE]

Oh Dream that is a fantastic idea!!!  I love the idea of a specially crafted scrapbook made by all those who love you!! You are a genius and very big hearted for agreeing to do this again.  You are a much kinder person than I think I could be.  I can be pretty hard headed.  Once I make my mind up, it takes an act of God to change it!

Christmas Tree Shop and Michaels!!!

So, last night I went to the Christmas Tree Shop and picked up 10 of these Bohemian looking Vases and 10 of the Indian Lanterns.  I plan on using them for the centerpieces.  I figured, if I can get purple table runners, I can line up two large vases and one lantern or two lanterns and one vase per table - light them up and spray the table runner with peacock feathers... this would make a simple, yet elegant centerpiece.

I also scored at Michaels - all the scrapbook albums were 50% off!!  So, I picked up this purple one with a type of paisley design.  It fits the theme somewhat... and then some embellishments at 40% off to make a couple of my pages to get the album started.

Back