Food to avoid for skincare

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you want perfect skin, just avoid these foods

1.       Foods with High Glycemic and Gluten Load

2.       Coffee

3.       Fried Foods

4.       Alcohol

5.       Cold cuts

6.       Doughnuts

7.       Soda

Hope this information will help you.

"Your skin is what you eat", so beware the dietary impact foods can have on your largest organ.
There are some foods that just aren't great for you skin if you want a clear complexion.

• Alcohol
  • Anything deep fried
  • Cheese
  • Coffee
  • Cold cuts
  • Doughnuts
  • Fruit juice
  • Gluten
  • Low-fat yogurt
  • Soda
  • Pizza
  • Pasta
    While hormones and the changing of the seasons might affect our skin, so do some of the foods we eat.

The best suggestion I would like to say, never stay up late, never. That would be much more useful for skincare when you avoid some unhealthy food and staying up late both.

Diet in dermatology is one of the arenas of recent research works in medicine. From a past view of nutrient supplements, focus has now turned to the natural quarters of health providers. This include a substantial list comprising fresh fruits and vegetables.

Food items can be categorised based on their impact on skin health and the main groups to be avoided include-

1.Packaged cereals- though claiming fat free and organic, many of the packaged food stuff contains refined sugar: the main culprit to hamper your skin.

2. Juices and soda- the fruit juice, much adored as healthy by many lack a main ingredient good for skin- juices are fibreless; and an addition of refined sugar and other preservatives further harm the skin lustre.

3. Bread and bread spread- the classic so-called healthy breakfast can develop a high glucose level eventually leading to a spurt in hormones causing skin issues like acne.

4. Never touch the drink when you party!- drinking and smoking has above all the most disastrous effects.

And more importantly, it is important to know what and how to eat the right way! Also read-Face & Skin care - tips, home remedies and treatment for all skin types to pamper your skin in a better way.

Hello! From my personal experience ( i have acne-prone skin) I do think that all kinds of sugar and saturated fats create skin damage and cause break outs!

Which foods should I be avoiding?
Given the relationship between inflammation and acnefoods that have an anti-inflammatory effect might help calm the skin and prevent acne. ... Healthy foods for clear skin include good sources of omega-3 fatty acids, such as fatty fish like salmon and sardines as well as avocados, walnuts, and chia seeds

An unhealthy diet not only damages your metabolism but also harms your skin. Whatever you eat is reflected on your skin. A healthy diet with Fatty food, Avocados, Sunflower seeds and Most importantly Tomatoes can make your skin glow like anything. 

Foods to avoid for good skin-This may be shocking but Dairy products can really get you in trouble if you are trying to take good care of your skin. Even SOY can harm your skin. No one can deny that FAST Food drastically make your skin oily, pimples and can cause chronic skin disease. 

Hope this information can help you.

1. Gluten

2. Lots of Sugar

3. Alcohol

4. Spicy Food

5. Nuts

6. Dairy Products

7. Fast Food

Avoid all these for a smooth and glowing skin :)

Drink Plenty of Water and Get good amount of sleep. It will help you improving your skin.

Back