For $500 would you...?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, R Patz is my least fav but sadly no I couldn't murder anyone for any amount of money!

For $500 would you finish signing all 472 corporate xmas cards for me??

No freakin' way!!

For $500 would you get yout h1n1/flu shot (vaccination)?

No, I am with my Soulmate.

For $500 would you wear blue lipstick everyday for a month?

It would depend on the person and the boogie!

For 500$ would you drive your friends car cross-country? (Based on a true story)

No. 

For $500, would you shave you head and once you get paid, donate the $500 to charity?

No, I wouldn't shave my head, but I would give that money to charity for sure.

For $500 would you show your bare bum to the world? But your face be hidden and unknown?

Yes and I would dye my hair to match ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I've had purple hair but not eyebrows.  I don't have too much brow hair.

For $500, would you stay away from MUT for a week?

If I didn't lose my position as Mod, yes.

But I couldn't stay away longer then a week, even just a week is REALLY pushing it for me! LoL

For $500 would you eat a piece of 6 day old left over pizza?

Yes.

For $500 would you go swimming with great white sharks? In one of those cages?

As long as I get a shark suit too...then yes! I'd love to see great whites up close.

For $500, would you go into a strip club, go up to a pole and dance...you don't have to take off any clothing.

We've done that before, mostlikely be able to do it again :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

For $500, would you be able to do all your Christmas shopping for EVERYONE on your list in under an hour?  ...this includes all wrapping paper, bows, etc.

Haha No way, unless maybe I shopped online.

In stores, impossible! But for $500 I would definetly try! LoL

For $500 would you camp alone for the night in the woods were "The Blair Witch Project" was filmed?

Back