? for the Mineral Makeup Board

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Sirvinya /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't have a problem with you or other mineral owners posting but any pushing products or research questions will be removed.

Exactly.

Originally Posted by ruby2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am new to Milan and I love the products I have received! I really appreciate having Candace here-her knowledge, her general rapport on the board is wonderful and FUN! Just the fact that she asked here first tells me alot that she is very sensitive to others and would not try and push her own agenda. I think she is here solely for the same reasons we are-we all love MMU! Please stay here Candace!!!!!

Yep, she is doing great. Check her out in the Member Market Place also.

I like reading your posts Candace and no one would ever know that you owned Milan minerals from just reading many of your posts. I've never seen you push your line and I only made the connection when Gvieve told me who you were and that was really recently. I was suprised. Anyway I think that you are down to earth and fun.

There are 2 other people on here who I do think own companies. One is like you and she doesn't push her products on this board but the other one I think she owns Signature does. But that doesn't bother me either. I don't think anybody really pays attention to it.
smile.gif

Tony I want to know what T-rex has in that cup?
coffee.gif
or
beer.gif
? Whatever it is Did you bring enough for everyone?
add_wegbrech.gif

Back