Fortune Cookie Soap: Winter Soap Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone get their winter soap box? I got mine and love it! The gum drop hydrate me smells just like candy. The Whobilation sanitizer is another of my faves! All so yummy! Plus, I live down the street from the store so I don't have to pay the super high shipping to use my $10 giftcode. I have 3 saved up though that I need to go use..

I love the whobilation too, this is my first box and I'll definitely be ordering more from them.

I got my box a couple of days ago.

1. Hydrate Me! Goody Goody Gum Drop (3 drops)
  2. Holiday Cheermeister Fortune Cookie Soap
  3. Whipped Cream "Pinch of Grinch"
  4. Naughty Bath Fizzy
  5. Dear Santa, I Can Explain... Personal Space - which I like despite not really liking evergreen fragrances. I think if this is available to purchase more of I'm buying.
  6. Whobilation OCD - I don't care for the scent since I'm not a cherry fan.
  7. Cheer Monger Body Wash - I'm on the fence with this, I just don't know if I like the scent or not. LOL
  8. Cindy Lou Who Roll on perfume - Another I'm on the fence about.
  9. Candy Cane
  10. $10 gift code to use on a future purchase.

Overall: For about $20 I'm surprised by how small the samples are but over all I DO like the contents that I'm going to give them another go with the next box. The best part was the $10 gift code to use on any future purchase so it made the box really only $10 in my mind.

Hubby surprised me with a new camera to replace my Kodak (which I bought earlier this year but it's dead)....

2012 Winter Soap Box: Grinch Themed​

Latest posts

Back