FOTD 14th Oct 2008

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello everyone! this is my FIRST fotd post! haha. well i just want to say that i did this look pretty quickly this morning for school. i felt like going a bit more glam than my usual (usually its pretty much this look but without the liquid liner, lipgloss, the bronze and apricot moose eyeshadow, and with a different base). so i guess this is a little vamped up version of my everyday look but still keeping it pretty natural.

OH. and keep in mind the flash IS washing out some of the colors haha.

OH. and i just wanted to say as for perfect skin haha that i do not have. im not going for perfection here but just enough so i dont look terrible. i dont like putting too much stuff on my face. im still young so i just wanted to say that because i know i didnt cover all of the redness and all of the imperfections. just letting everyone know haha.

OH QUESTIONS: ok so as you can see my lips are SUPER PIGMENTED! they are this peachy pink color and even with a pretty light gloss like instant gold they look super peach. the flash may have wahsed it out a bit but theyre pretty pigmented. does anyone have any suggestions for a product to cut down on how bright my lips look all the time?

1-4.jpg

2-4.jpg

3-3.jpg

so here is what i used:

FACE:

fyrinnae "fluff" as primer

everyday minerals concealer in "mint" and "abbott's concealer"

everyday minerals foundation in "light almond" in matte

mac blush in "style"

EYES:

mac "soft ochre" paint pot as base

nyx single eyeshadow in "apricot moose" in inner corner

urban decay single eyeshadow in "X" in middle and a little on outer 1/3

mac single eyeshadow in "bronze" lightly in crease and outer 1/3

nyx single eyeshadow in "nude" as highlight

sephora brand liquid liner in "black"

maybelline "the colossal" mascara in "glam black"

LIPS:

just mac lustreglass in "instant gold"

everyone looks awesome! i LOVE the greens! i also love love love the colors eyecandydiva used! if only i could pull something like that off!

Back