FOTD-15th June 2008

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beauty focus, love the lip colour and your lashes. Very nice
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Anthea /img/forum/go_quote.gif Beauty focus, love the lip colour and your lashes. Very nice
smile.gif
Thank you ANTHEA!! xoxo

Beautiful looks ladies! Really you guys look fantastic!!

I love the big curls!! I'm sooooo jealous!

Originally Posted by katana /img/forum/go_quote.gif Beautiful looks ladies! Really you guys look fantastic!!
I love the big curls!! I'm sooooo jealous!

Thanks Katana! xoxo

Gorgeous ladies! Magnetic, you always look so beautiful, excellent colour choice
smile.gif

Thanks for the comments everyone! Your all so sweet
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif Magnetic, I love those colours on you, the eyeshadow rocks!I was thinking, a slightly darker lip shade could have looked great (although it would have been a different look and I do like the paler shade as well).

I'm a total lip-colour wuss! lol I've really been trying lately to try coloured lipglosses instead of neautral lipgloss but when I do go for darker shades I usually end up wiping them off because I think I look strange. I guess it takes some getting used to but I'm definatley gonna start because I love darker lip colours on other people
smile.gif

Beautyfocus-That lipgloss is awesome! You look great
smile.gif

Gorgeous, ladies! Beauty Focus, that lip color is outstanding. This is my FOTD for June 15.

I used Painterly Paint Pot.

Filigree by Lancome

Magnetic Fields by MAC

Carbon by MAC

Solar White by MAC

p21107321-2.jpg

p239272037-3.jpg

p249099655-3.jpg

Really great looks today. I love the variety.

Katie, I wish I can get my mascara to make my lashes look full. You're application is really good. I see a good gradient effect.

BeautyF, I always love your lip color choices and hair. Your hair is so amazingly lush.

Back