FOTD 19th February 2009

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG Malinda i havent seen you on here in so long, nice to see you again
smile.gif

Lovely look and your hair looks great.

Originally Posted by GraceGirl7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif HAHA! No, that's a compliment! Heck, I'm 28 with two kids...TRUST ME, "seductive" is a compliment! LOL! YOU'RE 28? you look 20 - seriously :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by makeup-lover /img/forum/go_quote.gif YOU'RE 28? you look 20 - seriously :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Haha! NO ONE believes I'm 28. I get carded EVERYWHERE. My husband and I just took a cruise where a few of the areas were 18+, and I got carded everytime. When they found out my age, they kept apologizing, and I was like, heck, if you think I look under 18, then that's a pretty awesome compliment!
smile.gif

So thanks!!!

Me and you Grace. I have to show ID to buy wine every time. (In Norway you must be 18 to buy wine, and I am 34.)

Originally Posted by GraceGirl7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Here's me today...decided to throw in a little color. I'm convinced though...I DO NOT like pink on my eyes.

Wow! I think you look gorgeous!

stunning! and the pink looks fantastic!!

Originally Posted by makeup-lover /img/forum/go_quote.gif YOU'RE 28? you look 20 - seriously :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> seriously you do!

Back