FOTD April 1, 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You and I must be on the same wavelength because I did a very similar eye today using Urban Decay. Very fitting to celebrate the cherry blossoms! Pretty, pretty, pretty!
biggrin.gif

@Lorraine - Lovely look!  Your eye color is so pretty!

@Jeannine - Your looks get better all the time!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Great work!

@Tiarra - Love the pop of turquoise!  It looks so pretty on you!

Originally Posted by LAminerals /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Happy April Fools Day
heart.gif
This look is not a joke! Ha ha ...It's our Flower Power Collection from L.A. Minerals. The shades used are Violet Frost, Pink Slip, and Purple Rain.

Check out the Step by Step Tutorial here
Here's what the set looks like:

Those are totally my shades in every way!!!  haha, if you have seen any of my pix I always use pink and purple, it just looks good on me with my brown eyes, the contrast is good.  Well, I got a job at bare minerals now so I'm gonna be taught there how to use mineral makeup for eyeshadow, I'm pretty interested and excited!

Lorraine- The colors are very concentrated and pure! I love that. Will there be more kits coming? Oh, and eyeliners/mascara?

Tiara- THAT TURQUOISE EYELINER LOOKS AMAZING ON YOU!

@tangerinex3 Thank you! We are planning to release a few collections per season. So...I'll be posting more EOTD's with our summer shades when they are ready.

Re: eyeliner/mascara- not yet..maybe down the road :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back