FOTD April 21, 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@katt- i know haha & i think it would look perfect on you too! i know that on MAC's website it said that Quite Cute & Playing Koi were "coming soon".  If they are smart, they'll restock Candy Yum Yum and Playtime too. 

@tismama : ^.^ Thanks 

I hope they get smart, because i know a ton of girls will eat it up if they release more. Fingers crossed!

Looking good ladies!
inlove.gif

Yesterday I purchased Laura Mercier illuminating tinted moisturizer spf 20 in bare radiance at Sephora Canada, and it cost me about $50 dollars after tax with 15% discount.

I thought it was really pricey for what you get and not enough coverage for my acne-prone skin and scarring. I still had to use extra illuminator and Physicians Formula concealer.

So, I returned it and got my money back. I am still looking for something lightweight yet with amazing coverage and with a pump so I don't have to squeeze out too much.

Face:

Laura Mercier illuminating tinted moisturizer in bare radiance

Physicians Formula Concealer stick in Light

Eyeshadow:

Everyday Minerals in Jewel Box

Lips:

Revlon Super Lustrous in Siren

I LOVE IT!
7b.gif

Originally Posted by Kattatonic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

@DreamWarrior : I really like those colors on your eyes.

@jeanarick :Theses days, who isn't in love with purple. Looks great :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@tismama :....I'm going to have to hate you today for owning Candy Yum Yum. I didn't get to it quick enough. Now it's sold out every where and going for over $50 on ebay. I'm super jealous of you right now :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Now....Ummm....Some one needs to talk some sence into me, and teach me when to stop, because i went wayyyy over the top today.

>.< I tottally wore this to school today. And if i owned Candy Yum Yum, would have worn that with it. Buttt nooooo, it's sold out >:L

If you feel like you NEED to see more...or scold me more publicly, you can do it on the blog post

http://kattatonic.blogspot.com/2011/04/look-at-me-greenpinkblue.html

Product List:

Look 71 (4-21-11) LOOK AT ME!

• ·         NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk-All over eye area
  • ·         Sugarpill’s Royal Sugar-Middle of one eye, off center on the other
  • ·         Sugarpill’s Dollypop-Outside Royal Sugar
  • ·         Sugarpill’s Midori-Inside of Royal Sugar
  • ·         Beauty From the Earth’s Lavish-Over Midori
  • ·         Beauty From the Earth’s Blueberry-Over Royal Sugar
  • ·         Beauty From the Earth’s Passion-Over Dollypop
  • ·         Beauty From the Earth’s Paradise- Over Blueberry
  • ·         Sonia Kashuk K20 Purple Passion Eye Definer-Along lower and upper lash lines. Dot on outer corner
  • ·         Rimmel London Exaggerate Water Proof Eye Definer in Purple Shock-Eyebrows
  • ·         Manic Panic Glitter Jewels-Under eyes
  • ·         Maybelline “The Falsies†Volume Express mascara

The Laura Mercier looks amazing on you! So natural looking. I love the neutral eye and the lipstick! I have that same color, and it's great. you look like a model

Originally Posted by musingmuse /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Looking good ladies!
inlove.gif

Yesterday I purchased Laura Mercier illuminating tinted moisturizer spf 20 in bare radiance at Sephora Canada, and it cost me about $50 dollars after tax with 15% discount.

I thought it was really pricey for what you get and not enough coverage for my acne-prone skin and scarring. I still had to use extra illuminator and Physicians Formula concealer.

So, I returned it and got my money back. I am still looking for something lightweight yet with amazing coverage and with a pump so I don't have to squeeze out too much.

Face:

Laura Mercier illuminating tinted moisturizer in bare radiance

Physicians Formula Concealer stick in Light

Eyeshadow:

Everyday Minerals in Jewel Box

Lips:

Revlon Super Lustrous in Siren

@ tismama: awww! thank you love! i would keep it if it was cheaper. i had to use quite a bit. it's hard to justify paying $50 for it. i need to find a job first. haha.

Thank you! YOU DO TOO! love your red lips!
11a.gif

Originally Posted by Relocation /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Muse, that looks so good on you. And you wear red wonderfully

i know exactly what you mean! lol

Originally Posted by musingmuse /img/forum/go_quote.gif

@ tismama: awww! thank you love! i would keep it if it was cheaper. i had to use quite a bit. it's hard to justify paying $50 for it. i need to find a job first. haha.

@ Muse - I love the look - very natural.

@ Katt - Please dont ever stop.

@ Tis - I love the "church" look!

@ Relocation - I like that lip color on you - very nice!

@DreamWarrior - Love the soft look!

@Tis - Love the lips!  WOW!

@Relocation - You look so gorgeous and natural!

Great job everyone!  So many different looks!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back