FOTD August 29th 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

Hello Beauties,

This is my FOTD....I tried to get my flash to work properly and it finally did for the last photo in the list.

I used ELF Cosmetics Cream Eyeliner

Revlon 24hr Colorstay Foundation

I used Eveyln Lozada's 88 color shimmer palette for the eyes

I used Maybelline's new mascara in Mega Plush, by Volume Express but Sephora's works magic too :0)

Have a great day

I wanted something simple today but colorful so I played with my Glamour Doll Eyeshadow in Oddity. Lined my eyes with MAC's Beauty Marked and last but not least NYX's Le Chick Flick Mascara in Black.

That's a really nice pop of color! Love it and Pancua...dig the hair; am trying to get my unruly curls to shape up lol!

EYES: Urban Decay primer in gold/Manly 120 Palette/Shiseido Perfect mascara

SKIN: MUFE Mat Velvet/NARS Orgasm blush/MUFE HD Microfinish Powder

LIPS: MUFE liner/lip gloss

gorgeous ladies!

@pancua- love the green!

@xina- gorgeous as usual. how do you like the foundation?

@lorna- love the eye makeup

MAC MATCHMASTER FOUNDATION 5.0

STILA ILLUMINATING POWDER BRONZE, TARTE DOLLFACE BLUSH

EYES: RIMMEL WATERPROOF EYELINER, LOREAL FELT TIP LIQUID LINER, URBAN DECAY EYESHADOW AQUARIUS, MARK LASH ACT MASCARA

LIPS: AVON CANDY CORN CHAPSTICK

i made a typo. i meant to direct my comment to @DBgenevieve. im not sure why i typed the wrong name! you look gorgeous. 

Face-Young blood Mineral Primer

Loreal True Match Press and liquid

Eyes-Urban Decay Primer Potion, Vegan Palette colors half baked, smog and twice backed, 24/7 pencil in corrupt.

Juliep expresso brown Macara

Lips Mary Kay satin lips and Neutrogena moistureshine lip gloss in wine wellness

Latest posts

Back