FOTD December 12th, 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Challenge Entry and I also went bald today

Inspiration

292879591.jpg

Entry

292877818.jpg

292877786.jpg

292877556.jpg

292877599.jpg

292877759.jpg

292878062.jpg

WOW thats stunning!!!!!! great job mualala! i love the hair!

Rosie i like the smokeyish on you very becoming!

omg, lala, those stars in your hair look amazing. I wish I could pull that off. Gorgeous!

Originally Posted by puncturedskirt /img/forum/go_quote.gif Pretty girls. Entipy i like those colors. Thanks!!

Originally Posted by Jobunny /img/forum/go_quote.gif Entipy - you always have such interesting combinations, and I love how you take the time to make diagrams etc for us all so we can see what you did/used. And of course the kissy face lol, makes me laugh every time
biggrin.gif
Yay!
biggrin.gif
Thank you. I'm glad you like it.

Originally Posted by utmostrose /img/forum/go_quote.gif Good job everyone! Entipy, you make my day as always with a beautiful look! Awwww... thank you so much! That's so sweet.

Originally Posted by MUALaLa /img/forum/go_quote.gif Challenge Entry and I also went bald today Oh my holy cows.... you look absolutely stunning "bald." I LOVE it, and your eyebrows are TEH FABULOUS! I wish I could put make-up on you! OMG!
biggrin.gif

Rosie, looking good and I love the outfit too.

Ash, loving the colors, pretty cool that you posted right after Rosie and the colors are pretty similar, I love them both. I agree the brows are looking better and better each day.

Julie, Girlie, I want that pallet now. Loving the colors and the placement. Gorgeous.

LaLa, you are so beautiful, I love the stars and the makeup looks cool.

Originally Posted by Bexy /img/forum/go_quote.gif Julie, Girlie, I want that pallet now. Loving the colors and the placement. Gorgeous. Hehehehe. Go get it! You won't be disappointed!
wink.gif
Thanks!!

Back