FOTD-December 23rd, 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone. Celly it used to be the right shade but then I got obsessed with hair dye lol. Im dying it back dark like it was soon!

Originally Posted by Killah Kitty /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thank you everyone yup my hair is all natural, I get compliments on it but I hate the time it takes to style it lol would rather have straight hair anyday. At least Ive learned how to work with it lol I had too cause Im stuck with it, I can't even straighten it if I tried! From one curly girl to another - WOW! I lurve your hair. I wish mine were that long....
biggrin.gif

All my camera batteries were dead this morning, so I didn't get to take pictures until after a very long and tiring day. So, this is 12 hours old! Please ignore the tired eyes. LOL.

all M*A*D Minerals unless specified

FACE:

primer - Monistat Chafing Relief Powder Gel

concealer - Medium, Benefit Boi-ing

foundation - Natural Medium

finisher - Translucent Veil, SPF Powder

blush - Ruffles

EYES:

UDPP

e/s - Big Money - inner lid

e/s - Christmas 07 - outer lid

e/s - Oak Bronze - crease, upper lashine wet, lower lashine dry

e/s - Diamond - highlight

brows - Brow Duo in Blonde

mascara - Maybelline Sky High Curves: Brownish Black

LIPS:

l/s - Estee Lauder Pure Color: Crystal Honey

Wooo wee.... tired

235361839-M.jpg

235368205-M.jpg

235361945-M.jpg

235362037-M.jpg

235361992-M.jpg

I don't know what it is, but I think there is some ingredient in some of the reddish mineral colors which always ends up making splotchy dots on my eye lids. It's very weird.

235362215-M.jpg

Thanks for looking at my tired old ass.

235361872-M.jpg

Diagram:

235362173-M.jpg

Gallery Link:

Julie's Piccies- powered by SmugMug

Ashlee that eyeshadow color is perfect for your eyes...and I'm sure you know, but you have mad blending skills.

Killah Kitty, I like how simple your makeup is, it compliments your eyes nicely too...and like everyone said WOW your hair rocks.

Entipy, I always love the unique color combinations you come up with, but this one is one of the coolest I've seen!

Originally Posted by Maysie /img/forum/go_quote.gif Entipy, I always love the unique color combinations you come up with, but this one is one of the coolest I've seen! Well, thank you very much!!
smile.gif

Back