FOTD December 5th 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

Everyone looks so pretty. Have a great day.
sunshine.gif

Rosie, I like the little pose you did, emphasizing your hair side swoop. The blush color is stunning.

Shanelle, why are you so cute? You've got kind of a mango/coral color scheme there. it looks quite good. I'm doing something a little similar today myself.

Maria, bright and dashing as always! I don't think there is a color that you don't look good in!

Liz, I like the eyeshadow you're wearing, it looks like it's got more of a lilac hint to it though, rather than neutral. I think you would look stunning in shimmery shadows in those shades.

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif Rosie, I like the little pose you did, emphasizing your hair side swoop. The blush color is stunning.
Shanelle, why are you so cute? You've got kind of a mango/coral color scheme there. it looks quite good. I'm doing something a little similar today myself.

Maria, bright and dashing as always! I don't think there is a color that you don't look good in!

Liz, I like the eyeshadow you're wearing, it looks like it's got more of a lilac hint to it though, rather than neutral. I think you would look stunning in shimmery shadows in those shades.

You are always so kind and for that I thank you. One time I put that orange toward my inner eye, and I looked so sallow, it was awful. Typically, reds and oranges look horrid on me. They enhance my already yellow undertone. For some reason the orange doesn't look too bad on the outside though.

Arc, I love those colours on you. You definately don't look sallow at all!

Liz, I like that neutral eye on you! very chic without being over the top.

thanks guys! for some reason, black shadow always shows up best when I'm taking photos.

Back