FOTD - February 14th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL yea, im the one whos crazy enuf to weigh down my lashes with 3 mascaras! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

shibo: ur naturally gorgeous!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

littletingoddess: u have such pretty eyes!!

garnetmoon: omg the green look hot on u!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Here's mine, its a little blurry, and I'll probably delete it later LOL...first time. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I used:

Monave: foundation in Kerrie

Lumiere: Raspberry Margarita color on lid to crease

Lumiere: Pink Shimmer

Diorshow mascara

BE Blush: Soft Focus Glee

MAC Lipglass in Corps de Ballet over Lumiere Raspberry Margarita on my lips

BE Mineral Veil: Feather light

Attachment 30558

Ugh, I'm such a freaking moron. I meant to take shots of the matte black look I was doing so that I could compare to my usual shimmer black look... but did I remember to take the close-up shots of the matte portion? Oh, negative. I hate myself, seriously. I have four face shots of the matte look, so I hope that'll suffice :/

makeup-021407-open.jpg

makeup-021407-open2.jpg

makeup-021407-closed.jpg

makeup-021407-side.jpg

makeup-021407-lips.jpg

makeup-021407-lips2.jpg

With matte black eyes...

makeup-021407-full.jpg

makeup-021407-full2.jpg

makeup-021407-full3.jpg

makeup-021407-full4.jpg

With shimmer... (and pinker lipglass)

http://www.temptalia.com/images/2007/makeup-021407-full5.jpg

http://www.temptalia.com/images/2007/makeup-021407-full6.jpg

The only matte shot I managed to crop out from full-face pictures (so quality is poo):

http://www.temptalia.com/images/2007/makeup-021407-side2.jpg

I used Blacktrack fluidline on lid, Carbon eyeshadow on lid, Taupte Note eyeshadow above crease and on brow, and Graphblack technakohl on lower lash line. I wore Pearl Sunshine beauty powder on cheeks with Enriched Refined Bronze to contour. I had Style It Up lipstick with Luminary lustreglass on my lips. I later changed to Style It Up lipstick with Of Corset! lipglass (featured in close ups).

That is sooo good. i always love your FOTDs! i think I saw you on Livejoural as well.

dont mind me but im using that look for school tomorrow =]

Oh my I love it Christine/Temptalia! Now I'm tempted to try it!

Anyway... my first FOTD because I took a picture of how my makeup looked with MAC's mineral satin finish foundation to see how it looked on camera. Not as good as how the MA did it (dammit I need to practice) but I guess it works. Oh and I am bad with the camera too : How you girls take remarkable pictures I dunno (I tried the tips posted here... but I think skill is a factor). Anyway, enough rambling...

Face:

MAC mineral satin finish NC40

MAC MSF Natural medium dark

NARS ORGASM

MAC SHIMPAGNE

eyes:

e/s:MAC Pink Venus, Honey Lust, a hint of Bronze, a hint of Amber Lights and Whistle .... e/l : MAC Stubborn brown

Lips: MAC BLM Style it Up and Fashion Pack l/g

fotd021407.jpg

This is my Valentine's FOTN! I hope you'll like it! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

s6001360xn4.jpg

s6001381df9.jpg

s6001356so1.jpg

s6001375hs1.jpg

What I used:

Face:

-Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse in Natural Ivory

-MAC Blot Powder in Medium

-Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Soft Plum

-Seventeen Silky Blusher in Peach Rose

Eyes:

-ArtDeco Eyeshadow Base

-WnW Eyeshadow Trio in Belgian Chocolates (gold on lid and crease, dark brown with a wet sponge to line the bottom of my eye!)

-Prestige Waterproof Automatic Eyeliner in Black

-Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara in Rich Black

-Maybelline Lash Expansion Waterproof Mascara in Soft Black

Lips:

-Rimmel Vinyl Lip in Snog

Constructive criticism is always appreciated!
smile.gif

Back