FOTD - February 15th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Im sorry there is alot of pics! This is a very smiley fotd. I like everything excep for my blush being smuged. Oh and ignore my hair, a dude named Clay did it but I couldnt take it out because hes soooo sweet

Face-True Match & some other lable-less foundation mixxed together, nyc color wheel.

Eyes- Pink nyc jumbo pencil, playful, swish, and shroom from mac, blacktrack fluidline, telescopic and volume exact mascara.

Lips- Barbie loves mac sweetess lipglass

100_3302.jpg

100_3303.jpg

100_3305.jpg

100_3309.jpg

100_3315.jpg

100_3316.jpg

The last pic is just me being bored lol

pink really suits you, makeupwhore, you're beautiful !

now, here's my first FOTD. lol. the pics aren't that great, the batteries were agonising and the camera washed out the colors.

I used :

Face - a Mix of Mac Select spf15 and Agnès b b pure ! foundations (not sure i'll do that again)

Eyes - UD Kiddie Pool & Rust, Mac Swimming

Mascara : Clinique long pretty lashes

the pic was taken in the corridor, so i look yellow. that's the best i have, sorry. please forget about the messy hair (and the brows, i'm still working on them)

dsc00724ix8.jpg

dsc007652tn3.jpg

Well, i dunno if it counts for a FOTD, but this is what i did today, these are for the DTB challenge, but i will still post them here too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I dont remember what i used but it's mostly black and silver eyeshadow and black eyeliner, purple pigment as blush, and pale pink shimmery lip gloss.

P2156182.jpg

P2156192.jpg

P2156251.jpg

Latest posts

Back