FOTD - February 19th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got the rest of my Barbie haul (Doll, Beautyburst, & Mothbrown). Sadly, I haven't felt like doing makeup for the past few days. I didn't want to do it today, but I need to keep my site updated sooo, something simple. And me with my night driving glasses on. You would think that after trying on 100 pairs of glasses and shelling out $300 for frames they would suit me, but no, my face is too narrow and the frames are too big. Thank god I'm going to be going for all new stuff in a few months!

makeup-021907-open.jpg

makeup-021907-open2.jpg

makeup-021907-closed.jpg

makeup-021907-side.jpg

makeup-021907-lips.jpg

makeup-021907-lips2.jpg

makeup-021907-full.jpg

makeup-021907-full2.jpg

makeup-021907-full3.jpg

makeup-021907-full4.jpg

I used Rose Gold pigment on lid, Casablanca eyeshadow on inner lid, Goldmine eyeshadow on middle of lid, Beautyburst eyeshadow on outer lid and crease, Ricepaper eyeshadow above crease and on brow, Goldmine eyeshadow on lower lash line, and Graphblack technakohl on lower lash line. I wore Ambering Rose blush with Enriched Refined Bronze to contour. I had Tiger Tiger lipstick with Dejarose lipglass (just a touch!) on my lips.

Temptalia- Great colors, you look awesome. I think those glasses look cute on you!

Ash- Cute color combo, always pretty pics girlie!

Stereo- Pretty! You need to post more FOTD's--wasn't it you saying you dont like to put up your pics?? If that was you- I dont know why you say that, if you never said that then nvm lol

nik- OMG you look soo pretty with dark hair! MU looks great with it, but I know what you mean about certain colors looking weird when you go from light to dark, I actually think my mu looks better with the dark hair, it stands out more.

All you girls look great today! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ashlee, you get better by the minute! love the choice of e/s, you did a great job!

No wonder why your mom is so concerned about guys flirting with you, you are very pretty! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You are so natural, very pretty look, and your skin is soo nice! i love it :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last pic looks very good to me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Whoa Nik, that hair color makes you look soo diferent! love it on ya :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

those glass's look really good on you make ya have a sexy smart look! You make up is really good lol! Good job! You got talent girl! And your pretty. Bet you can pull anything off

Katie : your skin is gorgeous! I love how you always look natural and radiant ..like an angel lol

Stereogirl: Your makeup reminds me of the summer I dunno why but you look great.

Ash : The colors are so pretty and you did a great job blending!

Nik: LOVE the new hair!

Dee: You look so polished! can I request a tut for this look?

Temptalia: I wont comment on the makeup because you look gorgeous and Im jealous and dont feel like being generous today :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> but I do love the glasses!

Everyone looks great! I want Christine's glasses! Did you happen to get them at a "chain" eyeglass store?

Back