FOTD February 2, 2013 NeOn SooKi

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please post what products you used, as other members may be inspired to recreate the look. Nice pop of color with the lippie!

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Avon- blackest mascara over top of Rimmel flash mascara, and noname lashes

Avon black liner.

revlon photo eyeshadow

own mix for lippy was hot pink like nails but it comes out pale in pics.

maxfactor longer lasting foundation

milani bronzer

sun kissed bronzer kit.

buzz worthy lipgloss transparent,

avon liquid shadow silver

avon liner silver

avon white liner for waterline-eyes

eve brow pencil black

coral colors brownest brown brow.

home made brow gel

belle pierre primer.

I love your makeup!

PS! I don't want to be mean but you're such a pretty girl and I'm sure you would be even prettier without making that duck-face :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i really love that lip color and your eye brows are perfect.

here's my eye look for the 2nd. I used Benefit's They're Real mascara. I got the sample size free as my Sephora Bday gift and I love it so far!  My lashes are naturally short & I hate the feel of false lashes.

used Covergirl LiquiLine Blast Silver spark eyeliner

THank u xo Not mean at all lol. pics are for me and I hate my tiny lips so pucker yer lol. I didnt know if i should put them up but I liked those ones best :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Your hair looks gorgeous I miss my blonde :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thank you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> the cat-liner looks great and would help if you have short lashes. I like your eyebrows too always wanted mine more natural shapped.

Latest posts

Back