FOTD - February 22nd

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh i finally see an FOTD of yours! you look soooo pretty Kathy, soo natural i love it :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Love your eyes too btw :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My gosh, all of you ladies have such beautiful eyes, this look is soo natural Jenny i really like it, you are so pretty!

its so nice to see everyone's different makeup style...i love makeup talk! does anybody have suggestions on foundation primer, i am in the market for one and im not sure what to buy, any info would help!~aloha~deb

Your eyes are stunning! They are cat eyes! You remind me a little of Tyra Banks in these pics.

You all look great ! and thank you for the lovely comments !

Aw thank you, no I'm no model ! I just know how to take pictures to make me look better than in real life ! lol

everyone looks lovely, heres my fotd

face:

Physicians formula mineral wear sand, PF concealer med.

mark just pinched cheek tint in berry

eyes:

mark e/s glitterati, avon plum shadow duo, Body shop shimmer cubes pink daisy

mark Make it big mascara in raven, avon glimmersticks blackest black

lips: loreal rouge pulp l/l beige

mark pro gloss lip shine in swank

aloha~deb

ok here it is.

I used Dream matte mousse and Nyc color wheel.

Blacktrack fluidline Carbon and Glalaxy from Ulta Sroom as a highlight. No mascara since lots of blacktrack makes my eyes burn.

The red lips are nyc pencil & pout[ruby duet] and the lighter ones are a bit of the red that didnt come off jordana in color in cute and shiny licious in coconut cream.

100_3414.jpg

100_3415.jpg

100_3417.jpg

100_3418.jpg

That is really pretty ashlee, you did a great job, you have really pretty eyes, your mu always looks good :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yesterday I was playing around with a Fuso palette from a friend, she thought it's cheap stuff and not safe to use on the face, so she told me to use it for coloring clay projects :laughing: Well, I don't believe that cheap means bad quality or unsafe, besides it turned out Strawberrynet carries this palette for $16 anyway XD So I tried some of the eyeshadow colors on one eyelid and found that they show up pretty well!

Latest posts

Back