FOTD - February 25th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Im running out of ideas lol. so this looks kinda like something I did before. I dont like it at all. But ill post what I used later my little bro this yelling at me to hurry up with breakfast. btw I dont know why it looks like Azreal Blue

100_3462.jpg

100_3464.jpg

100_3471.jpg

100_3472.jpg

100_3483.jpg

Thanks girls. Fore the wing I just made an outline with my shadestick then filled it in.

I used steamy surreal freshwater and shroom. Beige-ing shadestick Maybelline eyeliner and Telescopic mascara. Then natural lip liner and viva la glam 6 lipglass.

Pretty!

I always find that whenever I try to do a wing it looks weird... I'll try what you did though and see how that works out! Thanks for the tip.

Aw thanks.

oh anyone else who wanted the wing and cant get it or didnt understand my unclear direction...if you want ill try to do a tut just msg me and let me know.

I think that's a really pretty blue, and I like how you winged it up at the corner. Everytime I try it never comes out right =P. Keep up the good work!

Thanks. I used to try winging it all the time[before i joined mut] and it never looked right. This fotd is the second one that i think it looks okay.

Back