FOTD - February 27th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GORGEOUS, great color combo! I'm so jealous that you can wear blues so well!

Here's mine, late as it may be...I feel bad for putting these on Ashlee's awesome thread.

This is me (on the way to the pediatrician where my oldest son was diagnosed with pneumonia, which is the second of my children to have pneumonia in this month! He is feeling great, though, so we'll survive this.)

I needed to wash my hair this morning but the ped told us to come straight in, so I had to hurry my makeup along and just jump in and out of the shower.

I am wearing Avon Beyond Color Mousse in soft mauve (I think), Flirt Glamourrazzi, Flirt Gypsy Nights, MAC Deep Purple pigment as the liner, CG Lash Exact, Milani Luminous, and L'Oreal Butterscotch Drop L/G. But I took a picture so I am posting it! Woo-hoo!

I need a life. :lol:

fotdfeb27003.jpg

fotdfeb27005.jpg

ETA: My eyes are so puffy and I look really old in these pictures. That's what you get from being up all night taking care of sick babies!

Thanks everyone.

Sherry you look good as always.

Manda i think you would rock in blues.

AW thanks! Thought about it yes, although im not a stick :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back