FOTD - February 28th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am getting to go see my grandpa in the hospital so I tried not to use too many "colors" - he gets freaked out if I am too made up. He is very old fashioned, but I love him!

I am wearing Revlon Five Star Mousse (??) in Apricot Chiffon, and Flirt Chocoholic as well as a sand color from Jane. The e/l is Flirt Brownie Points, and the mascara is CG Lash Exact (as always.) My skin is Garnier Nutritioniste Serum along with Smashbox photo finish primer, and my lips are Flirt Come Hither l/l along with Mary Kay Toffee Lipstick, some MAC pigment (I think in copper? I forget the name) and topped off with Bonne Bell vanilla frosting lipgloss. Oh, and I used Rimmel Bronzer and Flirt Blondie on my face.

WHEW That's a lot of crap to use on my face in the morning!

fotdfeb28.jpg

Everyone looks super lovely today. And Ashlee, I can't believe how awesome you have gotten with your application, blending, etc... I guess it is true what they say that practice makes perfect, so...I better get to practicing! It gives me much inspiration though, thank you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You ladies all look GREAT! Good luck w/ the challenge Ashlee, that is a great look!

Back