FOTD for April 17th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone!

Wow, I absolutely love everyone else's!!

Leila: I want that necklace!!

It's a floral and smells a lot of rose but also lily, lotus flower, freesia, etc and I think it has a hint of ginger, patchouli and musk. It really does smell romantic, I think.

Very beautiful Leila...hey I noticed that you are wearing MAC chain...are they selling it or is it only for MAC Mas?

lol, Bethany I did too! That was one of the perks to getting the job! I get the fantastic MAC Necklace!! :inlove::inlove:

No they don't sell the MAC Chain, it is only for MAC Makeup Artists/Employees... Sometimes you will see them being sold on Ebay, but that is technically illegal since MAC Employees are forbidden to sell their necklaces/memorabilia.

I could have bought one before working for MAC, but it wouldn't have meant anything since I didn't "earn" it, you know? I don't like how people will sell them...

Oh and I don't use a primer... I wash my face, then moisturize with Strobe Cream and then put on my foundation, concealer and loose powder to set.

Back