FOTD for April 25th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
edda those blues look really good on you , i love it

sumthingsweet congrats on ur 1st fotd you look beautiful

becka you look so good in purples it really goes well with ur complexion ,and as always i love the hair

I think they are too "ginger", "red"??? I think it is artificjal colour for you!!! why you are colour yours eyebrow???

They are not ginger... The skin around them has been red since I was little so I have to cover it up with concealer. My eyebrows are very filmy and I have to color them so they won't be invisible. I've always hated them. Maybe I should try another color then

Actually I think your brows are great Edda! Like shape, color is a matter of personal preference too

shape of them is good I understand that you don`t want to have invisible eyebrows but maybe some other colour? light brown? I hope you are not angry with me... It is only my suggest...:*

This is actually a light brown... The lightest in the Sephora browsets at least. Maybe it comes out redder because of the redness in the skin, or the camera. Maybe I'll try something else the next time. But it's the color to the left on this pic

Back