FOTD for August 12

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Marisol You all look great!
Sheila - what mascara do you use? It makes your eye lashes look great.

From the beginning of time, I've always used Maybelline Great Lash with the curvy brush. I strayed a couple of times but have always returned to the pink bottle :icon_love

2nd FOTD. Let's compare. I think I've improved a bit. Not drastically, but I also look waaaay different w/ my hair down. Damn I didn't realize it was SO red still. At any rate, I came home from work, took off all my mu and did this just before midnight. The area I want to practice in is my eyes and the es colors. Then...before my cruise I'll be getting my brows shaped b/c they are in need of serious trouble. So....I'll stop rambling. I'll add the color details tomorrow (well technically today...but after I sleep a bit).

FOTD from 8.11

PICT1395.jpg
PICT1407.jpg

FOTD TODAY

c1210e16.jpg
f09ea1b4.jpg

87ef7388.jpg
fotd8.jpg

ba773882.jpg

Great job ladies. Trisha, I always love your choice of e/s and they way you blend them together.

Originally Posted by Trisha Thanks Sofia & Ash!
Melissa, i prefer the 2nd look, and i prefer you with your hair down, you look great! x

Thanks!! I love my hair down, but since it takes so long to blow dry I have to choose b/w spending the time on my hair or my mu during the week. I don't remember if I mentioned it here but in this particular case I was able to do both b/c I didn't have to work, my son was with his dad and it was nearly midnight!! I stayed home just so I could work on it. I'll keep practicing. I have all night to try another look!!

Originally Posted by Trisha Thanks Sofia & Ash!
Melissa, i prefer the 2nd look, and i prefer you with your hair down, you look great! x

I agree...and I absolutely LOVE your hair!! you almost look like a different person in the 2 FOTDs.PLEASE Post what e/s you used!!!! I have been meaning to get a silver e/s forever and the one you used looks like what I have been looking for
smile.gif

Back