FOTD for August 23rd

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks gorgeous Glitter!

Here's my eyes for today.

MAC fluidlines blitz&glitz (on upper lash line and inner rims of eyes)

MAC Mythology e/s

MAC Mystery (in crease and underneath eye)

Kryolan e/s (the color is brown)

MAC white frost as a brow bone highlighter

MAC Black Mascara

Make up forever Brow pencil for blondes

Lovely gals!! Lau those colors look great on you!!!
claps.gif

Glitter I agree, your skin looks great and I'm loving the lips!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Gamaki - I'm gonna have to try that look - it's smoky yet so feminine! Love it!!

well, my face is "the usual", but eyes are MAC Say Yeah, and Rummy, with Industry powerpoint liner.

Lips are VGV Lipglass.

Laura - the pics look fab! Really summery! I paired Mystic with Wheat and MAC Deep Truth.

Everyone else looks great too!

I´ll put my comments in alphabetical order today *lol*

Gamaki, your eyes sooo remind me of the character Julie Cooper on the OC, and you really brought out the blue in your eyes.

Glitter, damn it I wished I looked THAT beautiful in drugstore makeup. can´t wait to see more FOTDs from you

Janelle, I am loving the light lid colors on you, and the HAIR..always love the hair
wink.gif

Laura, I will definitely try out that look myself...and the colors look very similar to Surreal and Plum. and it looks like you used more of the Plum color, and kinda applied it in an arch form (I´ll try that as well if you don´t mind me "stealing" your idea)

Originally Posted by Arielle I´ll put my comments in alphabetical order today *lol*
Gamaki, your eyes sooo remind me of the character Julie Cooper on the OC, and you really brought out the blue in your eyes.

Glitter, damn it I wished I looked THAT beautiful in drugstore makeup. can´t wait to see more FOTDs from you

Janelle, I am loving the light lid colors on you, and the HAIR..always love the hair
wink.gif

Laura, I will definitely try out that look myself...and the colors look very similar to Surreal and Plum. and it looks like you used more of the Plum color, and kinda applied it in an arch form (I´ll try that as well if you don´t mind me "stealing" your idea)

Hi Andrea,I know who you're talking about. I agree, there is a resemblance there with the peepers!....Too bad I didn't have her job and paycheck too!..LOL

I thought of who you remind me of too, although I am not sure you will know who she is. She's not a huge celebrity but she's gorgeous. Her name is Monet Mazur. She also has a bum chin like you and soft delicate facial features.

Do you know who she is?

This is such a nice colour Janelle!!! And I love your hair, it has such nice waves!! :icon_love

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Lovely gals!! Lau those colors look great on you!!!
claps.gif

Glitter I agree, your skin looks great and I'm loving the lips!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Gamaki - I'm gonna have to try that look - it's smoky yet so feminine! Love it!!

well, my face is "the usual", but eyes are MAC Say Yeah, and Rummy, with Industry powerpoint liner.

Lips are VGV Lipglass.

Back