FOTD for August 31st

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Devin, I love your skin, it has such a radiance to it! And the purples look pretty as well! But your skin is to die for!

Andrea - the onlything separating you from the Bunny is skimpy lingerie and big teased hair! YOu look awesome!

Laura- I am never neglecting my foundation brush again either...my skin looks so smooth and refined when I use it! Im in love with that brush:icon_love

awww thanks anne7 that's sweet. u r going to make me blush.
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by anne7 Devin, I love your skin, it has such a radiance to it! And the purples look pretty as well! But your skin is to die for!

Andrea - the onlything separating you from the Bunny is skimpy lingerie and big teased hair! YOu look awesome!

Laura- I am never neglecting my foundation brush again either...my skin looks so smooth and refined when I use it! Im in love with that brush:icon_love

Devin, you look so pretty!! your eyes look great in purple..looks kinda mysteriousy
wink.gif

Georgeous !!! Everyone looks great!!!

And Andrea... I think I hear Hef calling!! lol
wink.gif

Originally Posted by devinjhans here is a post of some purples i did tonight before going to church.
Face:

mac select tint nc45

mac select moisturecover nw30

mac loose powder nc45

Eyes:

carbon e/s

beauty marked e/s

trax e/s

clear brow gel

engraved powerpoint

Cheeks:

gingerly

Lips:

clear l/g

c-thru l/g

cork lip pencil

Wow, that looks really great!

Originally Posted by Arielle I got my hair highlighted today and woah, it turned out waaay to light for my taste and it looks a little too fake too (you can only see that in one pic though) guess I can´t do anything about that now. so I thought hey why not try a full smokey eye and pile on the shimmer, trying to get a playboy bunny kinda look *gg* (and of course I had to take the pics in front of my playmate poster. I like pink backgrounds *lol*)
FACE:

MAC Studio Fix

usual concealers

MAC Bronzing Powder Golden

MAC Blush Duo Orchid Sheen/Roseland

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Shimpagen

EYES:

MAC f/l Blacktrack as base

Maybelline Expert e/s Cosmic black

Look by Bipa (Austrian brand) e/k midnight to line lower lashline

Artdeco e/s #27 to highlight browbone

Jade Perfect Volume Mascara

LIPS:

MAC Glitz Gloss Ramoneo

Helena Rubinstein Star Stellars Lipgloss in Star Snowdrop

Revlon Skinlights Loose Illuminator Powder in Bare Lights on center of lips (over gloss)

Wow, I loooove the smokey eye look on you!

thank you arielle!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I love your look too it's so dewy and flawless, I love that!

Originally Posted by Arielle Devin, you look so pretty!! your eyes look great in purple..looks kinda mysteriousy
wink.gif

thank you so much midgard!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Midgard Wow, that looks really great!

Back