FOTD for Feb 4th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Joyeuux Scarlette -- WOW! I love your FOTD, and your eyes are simply stunning. Wow. Oh and just a thought: I bet a lighter, nude liner like MAC Subculture would go great with your Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds. I hope you post another pic FOTD soon!
Janelle - I like Ulta's Dream e/s on you a lot! Your hair doesn't look like crap at all -- there is definite curl which is fun to see cuz I'm so used to seeing you with straight hair.
smile.gif
Is your hair naturally curly?

Can't wait to try my Reviva skin stuff too, whenever it arrives!

When I was younger ... it was straight - late teens it was curly... by the time I was like 21 or 22 .... it was wavy, so I could either straighten it w/ the dryer or scrunch it curly... now I really don't have too many options. It's actually not very curly at all anymore (after EasyStraight) its more messy looking , but I guess it could look curly if it's all sprayed and clipped back.
icon_neutral.gif

Scarlette you are looking fab. I love the eye look you created
biggrin.gif

Janelle, i LOVE the hair! You have so much of it girl!!

Originally Posted by Laura Scarlette you are looking fab. I love the eye look you created
biggrin.gif

Janelle, i LOVE the hair! You have so much of it girl!!

Thanks Feisty!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Laura, I really don't... my hair is thin - I just put in a lot of crap!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I also blow dry it upside down w/ a diffuser... but it wont curl like it used to...
icon_neutral.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 but it wont curl like it used to...
icon_neutral.gif
OMG Janelle, it sounds like you have hair like mine. Mine was straight when I was a child, then mega curly when I was teen. I changed to sort of wavy when I was at college. I have a hair cut now where I can iron it flat(I'm rubbish at blow drying so I use my HG GHD ceramic straighteners), or have it curly. When I want it curly I just put Umberto Giannini Curl friends calming balm on it, then twist it around my fingers and leave it to dry naturally. When I do that it still goes into ringlets. If you wanted to have it curly without the diffuser hassle you could give that a try.

Lea

XxX

Back