FOTD for February 15th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Delphine, Jennifer and Malinda!

Malinda, my dear! You looked stunning! What a gorgeous Valentine you made for your hubby and your son! I must know what you were wearing. Is that just a shirt or is it a dress? From what I can see it's hot!! I'd love to see you in the OOTD!!

I only had a few secs to comment this morn, but I love the browns on you! You did an excellent job at blending. And I think your hair looks cute like that!!

Ohhh this blue look is awesome Maja!! This is the blue I would die to wear the blue of night!!

Angelina: I love brown on you! It looks softly smokey - v. nice! :icon_smil

Eightthirty: Lovely shimmery natural look! :icon_bigg

Maychi: Wow! That blue is gorgeous! :icon_love It really makes your eyes pop, too!

Malinda: Love the bright teal! Your eyes pop and it looks great against your skin. :clap

This is my look. My eyes actually look teal and cool blue rather than just the cool blue that came out in the pics!

Base

BB Oil-free Even Finish Foundation in Porcelain

BB Sheer Finish Pressed Powder in Pale Yellow

BB Blemish Cover Stick in Porcelain

MAC Sheer Shimmer Powder in Norwegian Wood

Cheeks

Shu Uemura Glow On powder blush in P Purple 05B

Eyes

MAC Select Moisturecover concealer in NC15

UD Primer Potion

Chanel Bleu Ming Crayon Yeux

Chanel Marine Crayon Kohl

MAC Nylon e/s

MAC Tilt e/s

MAC Steamy e/s

Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black

Lips

Dior Addict l/g in A Treat of Lollipops

Perfume

Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey

malinda i dont think i ever saw you on blue! but it looks stunning on you! your def a blue girl! ( if that makes any sense lol)

bethany you look flawless chic, i need to copy one of your eye looks one day :icon_chee

Kurczak, Noof, Lilla, DiorAddict, Foxyruby, Jennycateyez thank you so much:icon_redf :icon_redf :icon_redf

Maychi, Eightthirty, Gracegirl, Violet-firstly thank you:icon_redf , secondly you all look sweet:icon_love

Angelina, I think brown looks pretty on you!

Melissa, beautiful natural look! Love the earrings!

Malinda, I love this colour! I can't stop looking at it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> You look absolutely gorgeous!:icon_love :icon_love

Bethany, amazing! Your FOTD looks so soft, beautiful! :icon_love

Today's eyes were inspired by Trisha's smokey eye tutorial.

Eyes:

MK Storm eyeshadow

MK Onyx eyeshadow (dark)

MAC Beige-ing shadestick

MK Natural Light eyeshadow

MK Silver eyesicles

Lips:

MK Whipped Berries lipstick

MK Cranberry lipgloss

Blush:

MK Russet Bloom (camera washes it out :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

I have no pictures because my camera is hopeless and always washes the colour out, but im gonna try everything with it in a little while to get some half decent pictures at least though its probably gonna be harder considering its dark outside :icon_roll

but heres what im wearing anway, all mac

Face

Oil control lotion

select spf 15 foundation

select sheer pressed powder

pretty baby beauty powder

Petticoat MSF

Eyes

Bare canvas paint

Retrospeck e/s

Woodwinked e/s

Tempting e/s