FOTD for February 7th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh thank you bunni :icon_love, i know its fun to make FOTD, but since school started there is so little time. didnt pain my nails yet even :icon_conf

oh! dont worry about that violet. i think you look absolutely perfect, stunning!!!! super chick!!! hot momma!!! :icon_love i love it, the whole look, the outfit and the beads! very very very pretty :icon_chee

i hope you are still alive while reading this :icon_chee Thanx a lot, now im blushing :icon_redf

Thanks so much everyone!! :icon_bigg

Lol @ the mental image this creates!

kurczak: Very pretty eyes and lips! :icon_bigg

Malinda: Gorgeous! I think the purple actually looks great with the blue and green! :icon_smil

Thanx Malinda!!! This is my favourite lipgloss at the moment:)

Thank you veryyy, veryyy much!!! You are all so nice!!

Thanx!!! I thought that it is time to show me too:icon_redf

Malinda It is amazing how good u look in this colorful make ups!!! I really wish I could do something simillar like u with my eyes. But unfortunatelly on me it doesn't work!!

By the way nice necklace!!!

heres my fotd!!!! i included a hello video ( yes im bored) i dont know if it will work but try to click on it! i was still in my pj's so dont mind it lol hehe ( im so hyper today):icon_chee

Love you too Suryani!!!!!! :icon_love:icon_love:icon_love:icon_love:icon_love And thank you!!!

wow jenny you are so gorgeous...your eyes are very beautiful...i always admire you jenny.

Awww, I hope you feel better hun!!! The sick bug has been hitting around here too..it's awful!!

My base is the reason I'm not giving up on Violet. I've been using cheap concealer, which so far has worked great for everything! (I even like it better than my UDPP :icon_eek: ,because UDPP doesn't have the stickiness I like.) I really want to try your Paint/CCB combo, so I'm hoping that with that it'll look like I want it to. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back