FOTD for February 7th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Polona as usuall beautiful!! Lips look great together with your sweater!!! It is definitively your colour!!

Leila gorgeous purple look!! Blending:icon_love

So you have to tell him that he did great job!! I admire ppl which can do something with their hands and imagination!:clap

Wow,...verry impresive,..love your blend color Edda,..i want try this,..you have great job Edda,..wonderful!!!!

Love that eyeshadow on you, and the gloss looks very pretty too :icon_love

Wow very interesting combination!! For the first time I can see u with darker make up and it seems to be very good option for u!!

Thank you Suryani,Kurczak and Jenny:icon_love

Edda,you look lovely,I am so glad you like Jade:icon_chee

Very colorful and pretty look :icon_love Don't give up on Violet, it's such a lovely color :icon_wink

Very pretty Polona! What are you wearing on your lips, it looks great :icon_smil

now my turn...it's my first time ...be gentle :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

EYES:

inglot e/s nr 59

brown eyepencil miss sporty nr 002

black eyepencil "no name"

black mascara oriflame

LIPS:

inglot gloss yogurt ice cube

Jennifer, I love your eyes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Polona, gorgeous!

Leila, what can I say, it's awesome!

Edda, lovely, I should use my Azure Effect Powder as well :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

oh your video was so cute and funny!!! :icon_chee you are an adorable and pretty girl :icon_love

I LOVE that look! Absoluletely stunning! What is that light purple color? It looks so gorgeous :icon_love:icon_love:icon_love

Looks great! Your eyes look very beautiful and your eyebrows look pretty too. Nice first fotd. :icon_love

Latest posts

Back