FOTD for January 11th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow we have a lot of pics today, honestly and seriously love everyone's we have such diverse pretty and exotic faces, just love them!!!

:clap Well done!

thanks Leony, Edda, Allie, Leila, and Marisol for your kind words. :icon_redf :icon_conf

Gorgeous Kitty! But seriously, when are you going to give me some of you lips? They are soooo pretty! :icon_love

Thanks Popmodeprincess and Marisol !! :icon_love

PMP, its MAC paint, the color is sublime nature. I got it last Saturday, the MAC gal said it was a new color that had only just come out. It covers the dark spots on my eyes like a charm and

You look beautiful Becka! Have you tried covering the flash with a tissue or paper towel? That helps me with my flash...

That's a great idea Leila. Slight problem: My BF has been taking the pics w/ his work camera. Tonight he's like "oh is this going to become a habit" aaaarrrgh, he made me feel dorky for asking. so the last thing i want to do is say, um, here hon could you put tissue over the lens LOL. As it was I made him take like 10 pics, 5 w/ flash and 5 no flash :icon_bigg

I broke my own dig. camera NY eve. Funny, I was drunk and don't remember when it happened. I'm going to get a webcam this w/end " )

Becka, great eyes! Are you editing the pictures before posting? If so, you can bring back the color and tone down the brightness in your photo editor. Look for options such as Saturation, Brightness and Contrast. It helps a lot! :icon_smil

Thank you KittyM, Rachel, Marisol and Leila! Leila, how about we do a swap...say your eyes for my lips? You've got great eyes!

Back