FOTD for January 6th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heres my "blue look" it looks much better irl and much neater but hey you knwo how that is!

milani e/s in almondine all over lid

mac shadestick in sea me

mac pigment in teal

stila major lash mascara in black

Ohhh I love that shade on your eyes Jenny!!! I'm sure it makes a great contrast with your skin too!!

Ohhh that Lily looks lovely and beautiful Trisha!:icon_love :icon_love

I have to try my Lily tomorrow!

oh no i dont mind at all! im so scared of color so even this is like a big thing to me , but i would def try that once i get used to it, youy know what im going to try it right now and see how it looks! thanx:icon_chee

Everyone look great,...gorgeous colors!!!:icon_smil

*Diana,...verrypreety!!

*Trisha ,..amazing color!!

*Jenifer wow,...amazing eyes,..and color!!!

uhm now my fotd,...i still love to play with my gel liner from stila they are realy preety,..uhm ,..hehehe,..i am just practicing use them hihih

without foundation,...hahaha silly look right heheh! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

eye shadow mac

liner stila spot gel

lipstick etude plus new york profesional

blush chanel

my fotd:icon_chee

wow, I don't think I ever seen this color on you. It looks absolutely amazing! This Dior thingy looks interesting, I have to check it out!

YAY another smudge pots fan!

I love Stila smudge pots Suryani!

Beautiful look as always Sweetie!

Suryani I love the lipstick you wear and I adore the blush!!! Which Chanel shade is it???

WOW WOW WOW!!!!Everyone looks sooo great and colorful!!!

I just have a natural look today!

i just wanted to show you my eyebrows and hair after I dyed them.Well the hair is just highlighted and done professional.Eyebrows who went from black to medium brown was done at home!!!

Face:

Prescriptives Glow makeup

mixed with Laura Mercier star dust LSP

TBS Bronze shimmer waves

Eyes:

TBS Bronze shimmer waves(the bronze and the brown/red color)

Max Factor Lash Perfection(thanks again Nilufer!!I love it)

Prescriptives eye liner

Lips:

Lip Fusion Glow

View attachment 11447 View attachment 11448 View attachment 11449 View attachment 11450

OMG!I am an idiot when it comes to take pics!You can`t even see all of my hair!Well..you get kind of a picture on how it looks!!!

Back