FOTD for January 6th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stunning Diana! I love this look! How is it that every EOTD you post I want to immediately copy?! :icon_love

OOH! I like the purples Trish! The glitter is a nice touch too...:icon_love But you are seriously KILLING me with those darn DiorShow Ice Pearls!! :icon_roll I should have snapped some up when I had the chance!

WOW! Jenny you look smashing!

This combo of Sea Me SS and Teal pigment is supposed to be a dead ringer for Parrot e/s... I have to get Sea Me SS and see what I think, bc on you it looks DIVINE! :clap

Kristina my darling you look beautiful as usual! I like your eyebrows this color, and your e/s looks gorgeous with your skin and hair! :icon_love

Ugh! You kill me Mintesa! You have the most classically gorgeous face! :icon_love:icon_love

WOW! These pics turned out lovely! And you look so pretty hunnie! I really do love your haircut! (Are you liking it any more?)

Who is that SEXY lady? Oh, that's just Joy... :icon_love:icon_love:icon_love You look lovely hun! I love dark lips on you!

That looks awesome Anita! And I LOVE your haircolor now! I remember when we were all scrambling to find pics for it! :icon_chee

:clap hey ya'all! These colors put together are fabulous!!!!! Trish, I have the same eye color as you, but fair skin and dark hair....I LOVE the icepearl and the light purple colors. All pics are sheer genius, creative thinking with color! Happy New Year!

Beth

Wow Wow Wow! Ladies your looks are absolutely amaaaazing! Great jobs to everyone!:icon_chee

:icon_love I love them Kristina! Believe me! I looked at your pictures and said how beautiful you and your mu look at first then I was looking at Trisha's pic and all of a sudden it hit me! I said to myself something is different and I looked at your picture again. If I hadn't seen your eyes before I'd have never known they were contacts. They suit you. :icon_love

Latest posts

Back